Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (70044 Views)

When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Start Thinking Of An Escape Route. ... (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by kingcypress: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2015
When you think you have dressed to kill...
You want to show your in-law to be, that you are a man with the right combination of colours when it comes to dressing. ...
You want to meet yor family-in-law for the first time.....
You want to meet all her talkertive siblings you've being talking to on phone.....
But on getting to your in-law's house, the expensive cloth you want to use to show off and impress happen to be their CURTAIN!!! yes I mean the curtain on their doors, windows, in short round the house..... what will you do?

76 Likes 16 Shares

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2015
See u change of heirachy

If m d guy i wud just tell dem

I dressed dis way to feel at home with them tongue

Next time na to survey d house snap every whr if i wan buy cloth na to check my fone look their curtin well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

266 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
See u change of heirachy

Next time na to survey d house snap every whr if i wan buy cloth na to check my fone look their curtin well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hehehehehehe

9 Likes

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by bewla(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
o mo san le

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hehehehehehe

Dress to feel at home na wetin i go talk be dat

8 Likes

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
See u change of heirachy

Honestly, the highlighted sounds like something only a psychotic person would do.

8 Likes

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2015
RickRichards:

Honestly, the highlighted sounds like something only a psychotic person would do.

Yes i are tongue

Any problem??

So i shd b dressin like deir curtin every time abi

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Behira(f): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i can imagine
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

Yes i are tongue
Any problem??
So i shd b dressin like deir curtin every time abi
Okay. Sorry ma. We didn't mean to offend you.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by queenoflafia(f): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Ignore the fcking cutton

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by flawlesRebirth(f): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
omoh na to create lie na.......like....IH MY GOD u guys have dz material? if dem say YES den u go juss lie say na ur papa get d company mk d produce d materia.....say u juss de advertise d cloth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
RickRichards:

Okay. Sorry ma. We didn't mean to offend you.

We keh?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

U get spirit broda ni??

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

We keh?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
U get spirit broda ni??
You really want to know?
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by yungbillionaire(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2015
dis reminds me of wen a friend came bragging about dis nice and expensive shirt he bought and how i wudnt undastand cuz me now proudly okrika i dey wear...d day he finally wore it out was one of d worst days of his life cuz we saw two people dat day wit same shirt...one was an okada riderr n d oda was a female groundnut seller....i dint just say a word but d joyful expression on my face was saying a lot...d guy just kept on talking about d shirt till we got to our destination...while me, laff wan kill me.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
RickRichards:

You really want to know?
Something like dat grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
Something like dat grin
Okay then...meet me at Asokoro junction by 3am tomorrow morning.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2015
RickRichards:

I no wan kno again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by franklingud(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin too funny.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by looseweight: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2015
This has made front page before

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by blesseddivah(f): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Oh LORT grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Sijo01(f): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Hehehehehe i will just jejely off am&begin to cry grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by MrFunny(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
n
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by MrKong: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
^^^ stup!d boi
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by LOC1(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Na to talk say you like to dey camouflage sure ooo.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by garethibe: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Lol, hmm
A Must Read!! Earn N40,000 Monthly By Doing This Simple Job.
Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/2768083/must-read-earn-n40000-monthly
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by wapking111: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
K
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by steffans(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
NL front page Sha..

Nyama sad
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
At least,he'll have a sense of belonging.

5 Likes

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Mtschwwwwwww........why will I wish the ground should open and swallow me just because my outfit matches with my in-law's curtain? Infact, I will ask them 'where they got the Aba made of my outfit from in large quantity?' grin grin

RickRichards:

You wan do her as Mohd Audu take do Sugabelly shey? cheesy tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer / Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.