Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? (6379 Views)

Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” / Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? / Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kcee knows he has a beautiful house and he never stops showing it off. After spending so much millions on a particular house, Kcee sees no reason why he shouldn’t show it off. Amazingly, his fans on instagram have not been complaining about the show off, but instead tell him toshow them more, and most of them even say they dream of visiting the ‘FiveStarMansion’asKceecalls it most of the time.

Check out part of the house, the outside view, its environs, all after the cut, and you might just agree Kcee is one of the artistes that has the best homes in Nigeria.

for more pi¢s>>
http://i2.wp.com/www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/KC-NL3.jpg?resize=452%2C351

2 Likes

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by snipperswill(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
this is no longer a news OP

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
The most beautiful? Huh? kiss cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Airforce1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
can't say for sure till I see Don Jazzy's house

5 Likes

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by hatux: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please where do these guys get money from Music? No!

7 Likes

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by snipperswill(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
ROSYL: The most beautiful? Huh? kiss cry kiss

disappointed right? he's not, with the likes of Dbanj, wizkid, iceprince, banky. for crying out loud, this guy wasn,t among africa's richest muscians and the ones i mentioned are on the list
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Why doesn't he show off his wife and kids
Thought he is married undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by zeelo2014: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
His big bro's house, Emeka Okonkwo E-money

2 Likes

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by nickz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
All I see is cars undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Its not his house its e money house his broda

3 Likes

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by floragregs(f): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
I just don't like Harrisong's neck at all. He looks greedy! embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Drug money can get u anytin u want
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by SpaceGoat: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
floragregs: I just don't like Harrisong's neck at all. He looks greedy! embarassed
shocked wow !! i have see a new crush !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Johnolis(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
angry angry angry
is that the house that he wont allow us to rest for.Even my father's house for village in anambra beats that.....anyway,nice building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by goldfish80(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Its not his house its e money house his broda
You might be correct. When I saw that house on MTV cribs some weeks ago, I was stunned. I just said to myself kacee can't afford that kind of house even if he sell his 2 testicles.

4 Likes

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Anewdawn: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
floragregs: I just don't like Harrisong's neck at all. He looks greedy! embarassed

U really cracked me up! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by tutaboi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
hatux: Please where do these guys get money from Music? No!

I wonder ooh!!
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
are u kidding me? have u seen Dbanj house?
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by flolancracker: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2014
lmao.
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by haryomikun(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2014
goldfish80:
You might be correct. When I saw that house on MTV cribs some weeks ago, I was stunned. I just said to myself kacee can't afford that kind of house even if he sell his 2 testicles.
Hahahahahahahaha! Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ crackin' me up nigga!
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by qadeerkug(m): 5:08am On Sep 04, 2014
oboy nah cars i saw dere oh i just got eyes prblm"""nd dey said dis guy is not in any cultists
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by axortedbabe(f): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2014
dude b lyk... na only music dey gimme money..
story..
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by floragregs(f): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2014
SpaceGoat: shocked wow !! i have see a new crush !!
no be only crush na goldspot
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Impressive smiley
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2014
rahazaqa: are u kidding me? have u seen Dbanj house?
point of correction, Banger Lee not Dbanj. his career is shitt without don jazzy in it. imagine him in Doro bucci , his verse would have being the best. but typical African brain we kill our career for no reason.
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Greedy? girls like you are gold diggers. if I hear sey if he ask you to open your legs you no gree. Taaar you no be Nigerian gold digger?
Re: Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2014
uihebom: point of correction, Banger Lee not Dbanj. his career is shitt without don jazzy in it. imagine him in Doro bucci , his verse would have being the best. but typical African brain we kill our career for no reason.
lol! So you ppl sha.. Where was Don j when Dbanj when dbanj sang Alaye,bachelor,bother you,raise ur glaSs,blame it on the money ft Big Sean and snoop, egba ojue etc?. where was he when Dbanj won the Best Artist in Africa Award in Monaco,France? where was he when he was signing many deals like the Agriculture stuff,half of a yellow sun song,hennessy song,bank of industry ambassador? ofcourse Don j was chilling with Loya milk..lol. where was don j when he was chilling with bill gate,and top Africa leaders? Take it or leave it,. God has made Dbanj higher than Don j since they departed. Even before the departed,Dbanj bough car for don j,and he was the owner of mohit.

(1) (Reply)

‘you Will End Up In A Casket’ – Davido Warned Over Involvement In SA Cult Clash / This Married Man Was Spotted Grabbing Young Girl’s B00by (see Photo) / The Picture Of Seun Osewa,nairaland Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.