Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Saving A Wild Cat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Saving A Wild Cat (2004 Views)

Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) / Who Knows An Effective Way To Catch A Wild Rabit? / Urgent Help: I Wanna Cross Ma GSD Or ROTT With Wild A Wolf. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving A Wild Cat by anukulapo: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Though this cat is not a pet but my conclusion is that when life/death is involve, even (a) wild cat will be grateful and not hunt it's rescuers (after recovering from anesthesia as can be deduced in picture # cool

Re: Saving A Wild Cat by anukulapo: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
more

Re: Saving A Wild Cat by anukulapo: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
and finally...

Re: Saving A Wild Cat by ayobase(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
that is a deadly wound mehn ....wondering how she might have gotten it......maybe while hunting or while playing or while fighting her husband.

I would have loved to know the cause......op pls help confirm the cause.

I hope that place is not close to Iran, Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Russia, Yemen or Nigeria........an accidental discharge situation.

she is even being ostracized....."to ur tent o ye Isreal"

and for how long would she might have been nurturing that wound before rescue came.

this should be on the Front page......MOD biko.
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by anukulapo: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ayobase.
Na one (cow) buffalo give am the wound o. I pity her sha
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by mebad(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Are there pictures showing the healing of the cat ?
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by ayobase(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2014
anukulapo: @ayobase.
Na one (cow) buffalo give am the wound o. I pity her sha

buffalo loun loun.
ikoja aye.

she was the scapegoat of the failed operation I guess.
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by anukulapo: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
mebad: Are there pictures showing the healing of the cat ?

i don't understand. rephrase please.
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
aww...I just love this. thank God u guys came to her rescue. I'm surprised that she didn't attack... forget say u were rescuing her.
I learnt that lioness are more dangerous than lions. they attack and may even eat humans while d males don't.
that's such a terrible wound.

Seun frontpage tongue
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by wrench: 4:24am On Sep 05, 2014
That's really some deep wound.
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by eccentric(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Animals know what kindness is. They never forget those who help them. And they don't harm you when they realise you have the power to kill them yet choose to save them instead. smiley
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by Baroba(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thank God it wasn't in Nigeria, that lion for don turn bush meat.. They men in green look like Kenyans..
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by ValerianSteel(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lalasticlala please tell Nigerians,these animals are precious and not meant for meat undecided
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by Tylerdan(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Her cubs are probably the reason she was rescued cause lions get injured a lot by buffalos and porchers but thats nature in its raw state. Sometimes to secure the next generation game reserves intervene.
So happy that she is doing great as seen in the last pics.
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by xreal: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2016
GOD bless those guys.
Re: Saving A Wild Cat by Houseofglam7(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Oh wow

(1) (Reply)

Male Pedigree American Blue Bully Puppies Available! / CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION / Diary Of Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.