Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,655 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Rev. Anita Oyakhilomie's Last Message To The Church In November 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Anita Oyakhilomie's Last Message To The Church In November 2013 (722 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Anita Oyakhilomie's Last Message To The Church In November 2013 by DeCleff(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I
mentioned in my earlier post
that I because of the message
of Pastor Anita at the BLW
International Pastors
Conference in November 2013 and the recent happenings in
the ministry, I believe this truly
are the last days.

Pastor Anita seemed to be
warning us in her message
that we should know the God
of the bible and maintain our
faith on His Word and not the
words of others who may be leading us astray. Barely one
month after her message, she
has left the ministry.

Read more https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=278376032341669&id=265251816987424&refid=17

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? / Things That Differ: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, And Pastor- Teachers / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.