Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error (1291 Views)

Joomla 3.4 Installation Error "No File Selected:unable To Find Install Package" / Help Here SPC 4 IONCUBE 5.3 LOADER / Did Afrisoft Actually Tested SPC 4 Before Making It Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error by Jackieriel(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls help I am having this error when trying to run SPC 4 on my local server
Fatal error: The file C:\xampp\htdocs\.....\components\com_spc\spc.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for either PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.5. in Unknown on line 0.
What could be the cause/ solution. I hav installed ioncube loader and it says ioncube loader 4.6.1 for PHP 5.5 Is installed successful.
Re: SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error by LoadedHost(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jackieriel: Pls help I am having this error when trying to run SPC 4 on my local server
Fatal error: The file C:\xampp\htdocs\.....\components\com_spc\spc.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for either PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.5. in Unknown on line 0.
What could be the cause/ solution. I hav installed ioncube loader and it says ioncube loader 4.6.1 for PHP 5.5 Is installed successful.

Yes, the file was Encoded for PHP V5.2.x , 5.3.x, 5.4.x and cannot work on 5.5.x
You have to downgrade your PHP Version in order to use it
Re: SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error by Jackieriel(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
LoadedHost:

Yes, the file was Encoded for PHP V5.2.x , 5.3.x, 5.4.x and cannot work on 5.5.x
You have to downgrade your PHP Version in order to use it

I just said "Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5..." and u are taking about downgrading I think it need loader 5.5
Re: SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error by DualCore1: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jackieriel:
I just said "Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5..." and u are taking about downgrading I think it need loader 5.5
If you think you know the solution, why ask for help?

Save all of us some time and go and download an older version of xamp. Uninstall your present version of xamp and install the older version.

I am providing you a download link below because I had the same problem in the past and downgraded.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP%20Windows/1.8.2/xampp-win32-1.8.2-6-VC9-installer.exe/download?use_mirror=netcologne

The reason most script developers are not up'ing their scripts to php 5.5 is because MySQL is depracated. However it doesn't make all the sense because MySQL will still be supported, just deprecated. Also, they can use PDO.

1 Like

Re: SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error by LoadedHost(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jackieriel:

I know what i am talking about. Downgrade your PHP Version. We have used IonCube to Encode our commercial Scripts so i know exactly what i am talking about. The developer did not include PHP V5.5 in his Encoding so as such, the Encoder would not encode based on 5.5 perhaps his development was based on 5.4 and below.

Like Dual Core said, if you know so much, why ask for help?

Thank You!
Re: SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error by Jackieriel(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2014
LoadedHost:

I know what i am talking about. Downgrade your PHP Version. We have used IonCube to Encode our commercial Scripts so i know exactly what i am talking about. The developer did not include PHP V5.5 in his Encoding so as such, the Encoder would not encode based on 5.5 perhaps his development was based on 5.4 and below.

Like Dual Core said, if you know so much, why ask for help?

Thank You!
Thanks let me give a try
Re: SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Promo Promo buy SPC 3 or 4 for as low as 6k. Interested person contact me. 07086184799. Rush now only few quantity in stock.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Us Adsense / I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me / Cheap Hosting Accounts For 5 People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.