Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Please I Need A Company For My Sister To Do Her IT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Company For My Sister To Do Her IT (613 Views)

Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Company For My Sister To Do Her IT by rashmanovic: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello House, With the level of Job scarcity in the country i seem to understand that it is even harder getting students to do IT this days, my sister is currently finding a way to get a place to do her IT in Lagos.. I will be glad if anybody here can help her out!! she's been searching a lot!! due to I DONT KNOW YOU OOO thing that Nigerians are known for she's still yet to get a place kindly help people..Will be glad if i can help her out.

However she studies Science Laboratory, but our Naija school just tell us say make we sha find place to do it.. Please help.. I have gotten a lot of help on this forum and i will be glad to get again!! You can reach me on 07087785577
Re: Please I Need A Company For My Sister To Do Her IT by chinene1(f): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
rashmanovic: Hello House, With the level of Job scarcity in the country i seem to understand that it is even harder getting students to do IT this days, my sister is currently finding a way to get a place to do her IT in Lagos.. I will be glad if anybody here can help her out!! she's been searching a lot!! due to I DONT KNOW YOU OOO thing that Nigerians are known for she's still yet to get a place kindly help people..Will be glad if i can help her out.

However she studies Science Laboratory, but our Naija school just tell us say make we sha find place to do it.. Please help.. I have gotten a lot of help on this forum and i will be glad to get again!! You can reach me on 07087785577
if she can use excel and powerpoint she can try Carmudi Nigeria. Its an online automobile market place. Their office is at Lekki Phase 1
Re: Please I Need A Company For My Sister To Do Her IT by rashmanovic: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinene1: if she can use excel and powerpoint she can try Carmudi Nigeria. Its an online automobile market place. Their office is at Lekki Phase 1

Thanks so much, i will ask her !!!

(1) (Reply)

Any Update Yet? / Looking For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Store Keeper Needed At Xpertstroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.