Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section (570 Views)

Ngwakwe Afam4eva Ikenna351 OAM4J Maclatunji "Attention Pls" / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ikenna351 is more of a cars man than a political contributor, 90% of his comments and topics are about cars. What on earth is his business with politics section that seun made him a politics moderator.
Also I noticed that mynd44 is better of in the literature section than been a supermod, he doesn't have the charisma to be a supermod besides he is good in victimising people.
Afam4eva is not an active mod, he is not doing his job as a moderator effectively.
Seun please and please, I prefer you make berem, obiageli, babymama1 moderators they have more pedigrees than all those ineffective and power abusers you chose to appoint.
Fynestboi deserves a special mention, he is the best moderator Nairaland has ever known.

I have been a Nairalander since 2007 with a monicker that is so popular in this forum but chose to abandon it for some personal reasons.
HezronLorraine, tolexander,tomakint, yuzedo,lynpetra those also are materials for moderator.
De-cap mynd44 ASAP, he is abusing office. By the way where is mukina2? Has she finally gotten a husband.
Re: What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section by tpia1: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
is this one of babymama's monikers?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section by DickDastardly(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Vote "DickDastardly" for Mod.

See campaign poster below.

1 Like

Re: What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tpia1 and Onila deserves it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section by Sparrow13: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
I agree with you Chimoz, especially the case of mynd44.
But berem for mod ? some people will die of heart attack.

1 Like

Re: What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section by Sparrow13: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy: Tpia1 and Onila deserves it.
that of Onila is long over due

1 Like

Re: What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sparrow13: that of Onila is long over due
Seun, everybody's wish is same with mine, please effect this changes.
Re: What Is Ikenna351 Business In Politics Section by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
tpia1: is this one of babymama's monikers?
I am not babymama1, look at my former posts and you will realise I have a totally different outlook from babymama1.

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Dispenser With Stand Needed Urgently. / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million To Buy Arms In South Africa / The Return Of The Dreaded POLICE CHECK POINTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.