Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

My Story...from Good To Bad - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story...from Good To Bad (876 Views)

A Touching Story From A Taxi Driver You'll Never Forget / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
pls kindly move on with me,

i could not believe it when i saw ma best friend(Lekan) hugging my girlfriend with her towel on,i was short of words,then i was laughing as i ran out of ma girlfriend parent rented face me i face you two room....i was just running to nowhere in particular crying and people were looking at me,seems my mom saw me running,but guess she did not know i was crying,i stop running and let the tears flow freely..
"was this not the girl that i do steal indome and egg for at ma mom shop,was this not this girl that promise to love me come rain or sunshine or am i daydreaming,so what the hell have i done to deserve this from her,then i head back home thinking...
i just dont know what i did to deserve this from lekan my best friend,intimate one,he knew am dating Damilola but why did he do this..
i believe it when tope told me that morning that lekan and Damilola are dating each other after buying him bobo milk...but am going to get to the root of this matter
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
so i went back home told everything to my big sister Adenike,she could not believe it to,she encourage me nd told me friends are not always trustworthy,which i just knew was true,because this not the first time shez going to tell me this,so i decided to forget about Damilola and move on because this the first person am going to date,my first love....
my parent knew am dating because my father once siezed my phone nd check all my text messages...so he do call Damilola my wife....but i know i cannot lie because he has seen everything...

2weeks later
Olaitan came to meet me at home and told me we are going to have interstreet match,then i was happy that it's right time i show lekan what he deserved...
On tuesday afternoon i went to training,my team mates were already there including lekan himself and Olaitan my beloved captain,after changing my clothes i joined my mates on the field l....
as i was trying to pass ball to Emeka,lekan mistakenly hit me on my leg and i fell,i stand immediately and i stand raining blows on him,he could not even moved his hand,but he was trying to block my blows,i was the one blowing him,and i was also the one crying because i remember the scene when he was romancing my girlfriend'then i stopd and fell,my mate were asking me what really happen that why am i fighting with my b.f,then i told them to ask him,i pickd up my bagpack nd told Olaitan to call me on friday which he replied by nodding his head,then i started running trying to calm my nerves down but all i was saying was"damilola why,why,why, wah av i done to deserve this and you know i love you
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
pls guys kindly comment to encourage me to share what i have instore for you and i am sure you wont regret coming here
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
CHAPTER THREE.

I ran inside and met ma sister reading novel titled"silver bells"she saw ma sad face and askd what am,i tried explaining wah happend to her but all i could do was Cry....i cried more and more holding our bed.because we also live in one room (face 2 face) lagos life now,my sister hugged me nd told me to forget about it and face my studies,so that am going to suprise my Dad(as the only son in the family)..then i wiped my tears Unknown to me ma mom was at d door listening to our coversation,immediately she opened the door and ask me what happened i told her that nothing,so you just wished to cry right....IDIOT,
where have you been to since you came back from school my mom shouted,i was stammering dont know what to say,unexpectedly she slapped me, and gave me money to go and fetch water at home,i collected the money and ran out of our room to take my bucket,as i reach Baba Mogaji's place to fetch water i met Damilola and itunu talking with each other smiling,immediately Damilola saw me she stopped smiling,itunu greet me and i replied with how far babe anything for me,she replied and said for where,hope say u no blind did you not see your girlfriend,then i looked at that angel i really love which i promise not to have sex with nd cheat on,then itunu coughed and said Badboy wetin do two of you,i tell her say make she no worry,say i dey go ma auz,i carry ma bucket dey waka dey go,itunu ran after me and asked me with her pidgin English"o boy why your face hard like bicycle seat,i luk am tell am say,ur father yanch,she said,make we put play apart,wetin happen between you two na,how you go dey put me for suspense,i replied her nd said"go ask you coveteous friend wetin happen before i smack you....she tapped me and said o boy if u knw say u wan die,u no win that match on friday,i go skin you.....
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
CHAPTER FOUR:
as i reach home after the fifth round of fetch,i took the gen out and put it so that its going to brighten inside my mummy shop,if i was asked who i feared the most,it was my Dad coz sometimes his greetings do fear me because hes very strict and also a funny man,because we do put on generator 27,coz my Dad work as a manager at conoil filling station as at that time,but you know lagos now,most people who live in lagos live in face 2 face house

After putting on the Gen i went to the shop straight to keep company of my mom,as i reached the shop i saw Damilola charging her phone inside my mum shop,as she was goin out she hold my hand and put a soaked paper inside it,i frowned at her as she went out'i heard her crying but determine not to follow her coz i know shes shedding crocodile tears,but i was moved,then my mom said what happen to iyawo wa,i replied her by saying nothing,she then said "RUBBISH" i later told her to gimme money fore suya but she replied me that i should go nd collect money from where i went to in d aftnoon,she later gave me money for bread..so i strolled to the bustop nd saw ma team mates eating fried yam,coz one of emeka mom was selling fried yam and plantain..buh i was not interested in that so i went to the malam place to buy suya,i told him to sell hundred naira suya for me which he started cutting,i picked four among the one he cut and chew it,then told him to wrap d remaining up dah i want to buy bread at mum iyanu's shop dah its one thousand naira that is with me,den he said alright....episode 5 loading
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
CHAPTER FIVE:
After buying the bread,i crossed to the other side and ran,incase the mallam should see me i am dead,I reached home and mom gave me Sardine that i should give it to my sister dat she should share it for us...after eating i went to meet my mom at shop to close for day...meanwhile av forgotten the letter gave me,immediated i entered our room and slept off,the next morning i was preparing for and decided to check the trouser i put on before sleep,then i saw d paper already dry,although its almost half past eight,i dash out with my bag at my back after collecting my pocket money from my mom,as i.was going i was reading the paper unknown to me Joseph(Otombo) was at my back then he knocked me and walk past telling me to hurry...but what was in the later suprised me,i slut it in my pocket ans ran after otombo...i reached my school YEMI INTERNATIONAL COLLEDGE)only to see latecomers serving punishment,i joined them and recieved 5 strokes of Cane From Mr liad my english teacher,i ran straight to the class and met Lagat teaching MATHSmeanwhile my hand was itching me seriously,so i listed to his arithmetic for that day,after his period he went out my class,my mind was bothering me that what could be in that letter,i zoomed out of d class buh i hear Otombo calling my name,i did not even reply him,i wait straight to males toilet and locked the Door then i remember that i did not collect permission slip(to move out of the class,Only 1)from Merit my class captain...buh my mind said Forget it u be sharp guy now,u go know how you go take enter class,den i bring out the Letter:
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am sorry guys for not posting anything coz am battling wif malaria,join me on.drop ur Whatsapp numb or 2go username..
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
oluwadarelai: pls kindly move on with me,
CHAPTER ONE

i could not believe it when i saw ma best friend(Lekan) hugging my girlfriend with her towel on,i was short of words,then i was laughing as i ran out of ma girlfriend parent rented face me i face you two room....i was just running to nowhere in particular crying and people were looking at me,seems my mom saw me running,but guess she did not know i was crying,i stop running and let the tears flow freely..
"was this not the girl that i do steal indome and egg for at ma mom shop,was this not this girl that promise to love me come rain or sunshine or am i daydreaming,so what the hell have i done to deserve this from her,then i head back home thinking...
i just dont know what i did to deserve this from lekan my best friend,intimate one,he knew am dating Damilola but why did he do this..
i believe it when tope told me that morning that lekan and Damilola are dating each other after buying him bobo milk...but am going to get to the root of this matter
Re: My Story...from Good To Bad by oluwadarelai(m): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2014
...oluwadammy i really luv u,please
forgive me,i promise to not let it
happen again,just say anything i
will do it,even if you want to have
sex with me,i will oblige to all your
command,please,i really love you,
will be expecting your reply...

i could not stop laughing,if this girl really mean it,then i have to play her or maybe just use her,so i want back to class without any teacher seeing me,so am going let this girl disvirgin,am going to show joseph that hes not only the one that know how to Bleep toto..

After school hour,i took my bag and head home happily,as i was going i met itunu on the way,we walked home together,but all she was talking about is football, but my mind was not in what she was saying,so i ran to dammy place,as i entered her room.i met her with her towel on her,

(1) (Reply)

Burial Rites By Hannah Kent / My Last... (short Story) / Convo Btw A Billionaire And A Poor Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.