Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ (3605 Views)

Kim Kardashian Gets Caught By Fans As She Accidentally Uploads Unedited Photo / Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood / Shocker-kim Kardashian Gets Flour-bombed On Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ by ismolaw(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kim Kardashian strips down to nothing but a pair of pink heels in British UK's September issue, just after being crowned the Woman of the Year at the annual GQ Men of the Year Awards. The reality TV star sported lighter tresses from September 2013 until February 2014, but was seen wearing a blonde wig in June ... so it could have also been done then too.

Other photos from the spread show off even more of her body -- including her famous butt and, in one shot, some nipple. Of course, Kim's no stranger to nudity. In addition to her infamous sex tape and numerous selfies, she also posed for Playboy back in December of 2007.

Earlier in the evening on Tuesday, Kim attended the GQ event with Kanye West, where she thanked her hubby while accepting her prize.

"I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day," she reportedly said.

So, why did Kim get the honor? Here's GQ's explanation:

"It's been quite the year for Mrs. Kardashian West. She gave birth to her first child, North West, married her rapper boyfriend, Kanye, in one of the most lavish ceremonies on record, and made the transition from 'just another' reality TV star to bona fide media sensation. It wouldn't be wrong to claim that, right now, she's the most famous woman in the world."

see more Pics! at http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/09/kim-kardashian-gets-totally-naked-for.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ by phillmartgroup(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ewo
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ by axortedbabe(f): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
this lady is hot, trust me...
Re: Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ by lokito: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
*i just made the longest hiss of my life*

Person wife

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ by ijebabe: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2014

(1)

Socialite Maheeda Releases Yet Again Xrated 'NUDES' PHOTOS / Two Mentally Unstable People Kissing & Romancing In Public -pictures / Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.