Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death (3057 Views)

25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind / Deadly Comet Showers To Destroy Life On Earth Forever? German Scientists / German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by erasokafor(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Berlin| A team of psychologists and medical doctors associated with the Technische Universität of Berlin, have announced this morning that they had proven by clinical experimentation, the existence of some form of life after death. This astonishing announcement is based on the conclusions of a study using a new type of medically supervised near-death experiences, that allow patients to be clinically dead for almost 20 minutes before being brought back to life.

This controversial process that was repeated on 944 volunteers over that last four years, necessitates a complex mixture of drugs including epinephrine and dimethyltryptamine, destined to allow the body to survive the state of clinical death and the reanimation process without damage. The body of the subject was then put into a temporary comatic state induced by a mixture of other drugs which had to be filtered by ozone from his blood during the reanimation process 18 minutes later.

The extremely long duration of the experience was only recently made possible by the development of a new cardiopulmonary recitation (CPR) machine called the AutoPulse. This type of equipment has already been used over the last few years, to reanimate people who had been dead for somewhere between 40 minutes to an hour.

Near-death experiences have been hypothesized in various medical journals in the past, as having the characteristics of hallucinations, but Dr Ackermann and his team, on the contrary, consider them as evidence for the existence of the afterlife and of a form of dualism between mind and body.
The team of scientists led by Dr Berthold Ackermann, has monitored the operations and have compiled the testimonies of the subjects. Although there are some slight variations from one individual to another, all of the subjects have some memories of their period of clinical death. and a vast majority of them described some very similar sensations.

Most common memories include a feeling of detachment from the body, feelings of levitation, total serenity, security, warmth, the experience of absolute dissolution, and the presence of an overwhelming light.

The scientists say that they are well aware the many of their conclusions could shock a lot of people, like the fact that the religious beliefs of the various subjects seems to have held no incidence at all, on the sensations and experiences that they described at the end of the experiment. Indeed, the volunteers counted in their ranks some members are a variety of Christian churches, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and atheists.

“I know our results could disturb the beliefs of many people” says Mr Ackermann. “But in a way, we have just answered one of the greatest questions in the history of mankind, so I hope these people will be able to forgive us. Yes, there is life after death and it looks like this applies to everyone.”

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/german-scientists-prove-there-is-life-after-death/

1 Share

Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by NIGHTFOX: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
After death is judgment, SHEKANA!!!!
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by am0s(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
owk
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by Nihilist: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
So many things wrong with this post...so many lies
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by Mutuwa(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
NIGHTFOX: After death is judgment, SHEKANA!!!!

Tell them again and again..
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by Raiders: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don't believe there is life after death. I believe that we simply stop to exist when we die just like any other Animal.
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by Tval(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
They didn't list out the testimonies of those they used. If their is life after death, Lord Lugard would have come back to Nigeria to tell us his part of the amalgamation story cheesy
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
all these atheists will start now angry
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by erasokafor(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nihilist: So many things wrong with this post...so many lies
what is wrong with it
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by Nihilist: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
erasokafor: what is wrong with it

1)The study claims to have induced Near Death Experiences in the subjects..that alone is a dead giveaway pardon the pun.
The report even suggested that subjects were rendered 'Clinically Dead for 20 Minutes'. This is a direct contravention of the Nuremberg Code which states "No experiment should be conducted where there is a prior reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects"

The Nuremberg code by the way, is a set of research ethics principles for human experimentation set IN GERMANY as a result of the reports of Nazi human experimentation during WW2

No Government/ University will even sanction or fund such an unethical and ILLEGAL practice...and no insurance company would touch it with a barge pole...so what happens if the subject dies? Who pays compensation? Who is liable for the death? The researcher? The University?

That's Lie Number 1

2) Your article states that:
This controversial process that was repeated on 944 volunteers over that last four years, necessitates a complex mixture of drugs including epinephrine and [size=18pt]dimethyltryptamine[/size], destined to allow the body to survive the state of clinical death and the reanimation process without damage. The body of the subject was then put into a temporary comatic state induced by a mixture of other drugs which had to be filtered by ozone from his blood during the reanimation process 18 minutes later.

As soon as I saw the drug mentioned, I burst into laughter.

See below wikipedia's entry on DMT
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family. Since DMT resembles the basic structure of neurotransmitters, when ingested, DMT is able to cross the human blood-brain-barrier, allowing it to act as a powerful hallucinogenic drug that dramatically affects human consciousness.Depending on the dose and method of administration, its subjective effects can range from short-lived, milder psychedelic states to powerful immersive experiences; these are often described as a total loss of connection to external reality and an experience of encountering indescribable spiritual/alien beings and realms

So basically, the subjects were injected with a known hallucinogenic....and then the researchers recorded their psychedelic experiences as factual evidence of the gateway to another world? grin grin It's like giving a man igbo to smoke and then claiming that his highness is proof that Man is naturally euphoric and relaxed by nature...

That's Lie Number 2

3) A study of this importance and scale would have appeared in peer review papers and journals...None exist.
Beacause it's a Lie...Lie Number 3 to be exact

4) The most important of all the lies...the gargantuan lie of them all....Technische Universität of Berlin is an Engineering based Uni...with NO MEDICAL WING/DDEPARTMENT....so what team of doctors is referred to in the article?

According to Wikipedia

Since 4 April 2005, the TU Berlin has consisted of the following schools:

Humanities
Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Process Sciences and Engineering
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Mechanical Engineering and Transport Systems (including Aerospace engineering, Automotive engineering, naval and ocean engineering, and the planning and operation of transport systems)
Planning – Building – Environment (merge of former schools of "Civil Engineering and Applied Geosciences" and "Architecture – Environment – Society"wink
Economics and Management

So unless they had Mechanical Engineers welding combustion engines into the so called subjects, I dont see how TUB could have been involved in such an Experiment...Lie Number 4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1446927_1067613_I_smell_lies_jpgfafff4c67b40aca714280e9cd629b9a7_JPG29118a9bc9def782e812a9cba4febaff

3 Likes

Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Some Materialist will come here and start asking how a corporeal body is linked with a conceptual spirit, the truth is some things will never be known.
Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by erasokafor(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2014
Nihilist:

1)The study claims to have induced Near Death Experiences in the subjects..that alone is a dead giveaway pardon the pun.
The report even suggested that subjects were rendered 'Clinically Dead for 20 Minutes'. This is a direct contravention of the Nuremberg Code which states "No experiment should be conducted where there is a prior reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects"

The Nuremberg code by the way, is a set of research ethics principles for human experimentation set IN GERMANY as a result of the reports of Nazi human experimentation during WW2

No Government/ University will even sanction or fund such an unethical and ILLEGAL practice...and no insurance company would touch it with a barge pole...so what happens if the subject dies? Who pays compensation? Who is liable for the death? The researcher? The University?

That's Lie Number 1

2) Your article states that:

As soon as I saw the drug mentioned, I burst into laughter.

See below wikipedia's entry on DMT

So basically, the subjects were injected with a known hallucinogenic....and then the researchers recorded their psychedelic experiences as factual evidence of the gateway to another world? grin grin It's like giving a man igbo to smoke and then claiming that his highness is proof that Man is naturally euphoric and relaxed by nature...

That's Lie Number 2

3) A study of this importance and scale would have appeared in peer review papers and journals...None exist.
Beacause it's a Lie...Lie Number 3 to be exact

4) The most important of all the lies...the gargantuan lie of them all....Technische Universität of Berlin is an Engineering based Uni...with NO MEDICAL WING/DDEPARTMENT....so what team of doctors is referred to in the article?

According to Wikipedia

So unless they had Mechanical Engineers welding combustion engines into the so called subjects, I dont see how TUB could have been involved in such an Experiment...Lie Number 4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1446927_1067613_I_smell_lies_jpgfafff4c67b40aca714280e9cd629b9a7_JPG29118a9bc9def782e812a9cba4febaff

I so much like ur research an explanation.I'm happy dealing with an intellectual. I'm not saying they are right but sharing what I saw n passed thru it n put it here expecting positive n negative reactions hence my need of xplanation. Thanks for this fact.I appreciate u and am begining to smell that lies too

2 Likes

Re: German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death by NIGHTFOX: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Mutuwa:

Tell them again and again..
after ur name is judgment, MUTUWA (death)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Josephine Myrtle Corbin, The Four-legged Girl / EXPOSED! Where UNILAG Babes Sell Their Ovaries For N120k / Natural Ways To Treat And Tighten Your Loose Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.