Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

V.o.i.p - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / V.o.i.p (631 Views)

R.I.P To Window 7-microsoft Announces The End Date / How Can Someone Get The I.p Adress Of The Person That Email You / How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

V.o.i.p by Erdington(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2014
I am part of a group of Business men, who are looking to enter Nigerian market, with our UK based Sim calling card and looking to work with partners or VOIP activation companies.

If you are interested, please contact me via info@fodion.co.uk or call +44 7411194645

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Mtn Data Offer / Google Cares? Google Adds Feature To Let You Video Chat With A Doctor / Diminishes My Fine Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.