Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's (40797 Views)

5 Outdated Technologies In The World Today / Amazing Technologies that have totally changed our world for the better / 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by ewosk: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2014
annoymous: international super star soccer, deluxe

They are not alone oo grin
Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by calculusx(m): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2014
Chuckdee: Anybody finished this back then? grin

wa ooooo. I love this game and Mario. I finished both of them. I enjoyed my growing up grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by samflex(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2014
haitto99: Gomez of brazil too

alejo of Brazil, nigga can score from throw in sef...lol
Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by Onyenna(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2014
lrguru: cyrax brutality- XZXZZXZXZCA, and I think noob saibot's brutality is XCABCZXABCZ yea. Turok 1 on nintendo 64 cheat was NTHGTHDGDCRTDTRK I still remember it till date since 96 and turok 2 was BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND. Mario kart too was the bomb, then golden eye, mace, war gods, KI gold, cruise in' USA, world driver, ISS 64, duke nukem.... Chai I miss those days with my hommies in queens rendezvous at water resources in benin city GRA.
You da BoSS....
I miss those days too!!
Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by continentalceo(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2014
frediech: Mtcheeeeewwwwww........ who carry dis tin come front page sef undecidedMtcheeeeewwwwww........ who carry dis tin come front page sef

There is always a foolish hater on nairaland! You, Watin carry you come here?
Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by paulavon: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
I remember back then in warri when we used to watch movies with locally made projector. They will construct the projector with plastic casing,camera lens and other stuffs. We will buy chinese movies in those photographer films and the projector will show it on a white cloth.it was usually watched at night. Am not sure if this new generation can design such things.
I also remember during USA 1994 world cup when there was no light and generator was not available then,we had to use big car batteries to generate power to watch the match on TV.
I cannot forget during Christmas period when we had to produce different kinds of knockouts,my best was the one you put carbide in bottle cork with a little water,then put dried plantain leaves in a tin with a hole at the top.you place the tin on top of the carbide and put fire on a long stick and put it on top of the tin,it is explode lifting the tin up.
Life was more fun then.
Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by chibexme(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
How To Send Unlimited Free SMS Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet

1) Download "Ozioma" app from Google Play for Android users or Blackberry AppWorld for Blackberry users.

2) If you are using Blackberry and do not have BB subscription visit http://ozioma.net through your phone and download from Ozioma website.

3) If you already have Ozioma app installed on your mobile phone or tablet with version less than 2.3, upgrade to start enjoying free SMS.

4) Create account if you wish to keep track of your sent messages. Account creation is optional.

Note: this service is not a promo, its free and unlimited for real.
Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by happydays1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
i love this biscuit in d early 90's

Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by nikkflexible(f): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
EzekielMab:
u wey dey talk... how old you be?
i be paki/ garri generation grin
Re: 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's by Laird(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Technical Drawing board goalposts ,+ spinning padlock player and button as football...

Kosso, Ten ten....i had to play with my sister to read her library book till I was of class grade to borrow from the library

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Python Killed By Oil Workers At Egbema, Imo State. / "Giant George" World's Tallest Dog Dies At Home / Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.