Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Choose A President And A Governor Among Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Choose A President And A Governor Among Nairalanders (396 Views)

D Longest Username Among Nairalanders (REVEALED) / 'how Can A Governor I've Only Seen On TV Buy Me A Car?" - Nuella Njubigbo / Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose A President And A Governor Among Nairalanders by yinkuscious(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2014
Please let's just make this fun
If Nairaland should be a country, who will u choose to be the President and Vice President ? And give reason for ur candidate

As for me, I will like zyzxx to be the president - This guy is just what I call a perfect being. Talks simple, bot bias, encouraging, godly, wise and passionate towards people.

for the V.P - Elantracey for sure. Yes, she is a lady. Perfect with wit. She's encouraging and has this true humanic feeling

N.B: for those of you that will want to mention seun, I want u to consider that if seun should be president, the National Revenue will be used to feed his dog and also when his dog are tired of eating dogs feed, they will feed on foreign envoy/ambassadors testicle.

Add your's

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather’s Ex-fiancee Suing Him For Assault, Battery And Defamation / What Message Is In Dancing? / Two Nigerians, Israeli Nabbed For Smuggling Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.