Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U (804 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U by labiowoday204(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2014
please what can do to make home go smoothly with my wife. please help me thank u
Re: Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Family section please
Re: Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2014
labiowoday204: please what can do to make home go smoothly with my wife. please help me thank u
Satisfy her if you have and she will treat you like a King,Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U by bellong: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Are you facing challenges with your wife?

Do you by your actions or inactions cause her emotional grief?

Do you do side chics and booty calls?

Do you cater for her emotional, physical, social, financial and sexual needs?

What are the current problems causing rift in the home?

Without details, advising you may not solve your specific situation.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2014
Are things not going smoothly with your wife currently?
If yes, what are the reasons she gives for that?
Re: Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U by mentorandfriend(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Many things cause a strain in rekationships and marriages. Finance, sex, communication, third party, etc. But one thing is certain: If you decide to build your relationship with your wife on the two timeless principles of LOVE and RESPECT, you'll have a great home. The man has to love first, then the woman returns the favour with respect. It's a give and take thing. Meanwhile, have a family alter. A family that prays together stays together. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can Do To Make Home Go Smoothly With My Wife. Please Help Me Thank U by merieam16(f): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Get to d source of d problem cos der lies d solution

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Beated Me ,what Should I Do. Should I Run?advice Pls / African Wedding Dance / Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.