Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Say Thank You In Your Language - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Say Thank You In Your Language (3707 Views)

Oops! Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1m To Say Thank You For Am Amazing Year / Come In And Say Thank You!!!! / How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Say Thank You In Your Language by olyjosh(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Hi, If you are so proud of your language then tell us your language and how to say thank you in your own language in the below format.

English: Thank you
Re: How To Say Thank You In Your Language by olyjosh(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2014
Ebira: Avo
Re: How To Say Thank You In Your Language by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Ose for your mate or junior
Ese for an elderly person.
at times we use Adupe too.
Rep Yoruba kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Say Thank You In Your Language by dunkem21(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Isuikwuato: Kwongo; Imeela.
Re: How To Say Thank You In Your Language by olyjosh(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thank you. But don't abuse this. Keep it simple. Just one word or phrase. No explanation. Just Thank you. For yoruba let it be

Yoruba: Eshe
Re: How To Say Thank You In Your Language by ruthobaz(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bini: Uwese.(I hope the spelling is correct).
Re: How To Say Thank You In Your Language by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ishan is obulu
ruthobaz: Bini: Uwese.(I hope the spelling is correct).

(1) (Reply)

Thanks For The 1 Hour Ban, I Learnt My Lesson / What's The Difference Between Mermaid,mammy Water And Ogbanje / Shutting Down The Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.