Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Come In And Say Thank You!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In And Say Thank You!!!! (1466 Views)

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
The year is fast coming to an end, exactly ten days to go. in one way or the other someone , some people has made an impact in your life. an indelible impact.
it won't be a bad idea if we come in and appreciate them. be proud of them. show appreciation, show love.
you can state there names, you can post there pics. you can as well state the impact they made in your life.

Come in and let's say thank you in our own little way to these great people in our lives!!!!
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by DickDastardly(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
In France we say "MERCI"
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ank hu

Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by pweedyuz(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
in Spain,,we say gracias..
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by sholay2011(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
In Yorubaland, we say 'E se'.
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
I want to start by appreciating my father, he has been a great help to me and my sibling. an epitome of love. daddy I say thank you. I also want to appreciate my uncle and wife, Engr and Mrs Daniel Malife., my Grand father , Elder Aaron Malife. they have been a great source of joy to me.

it won't be complete if I fail to appreciate my sisters, cousins, friends.

lest I forget , I wish to thank my mentors , Phine OKONKWO, ( Green world health networker), Engr Francis Chukwudebelu.( CEO Diamond faces and lens).

if I didn't mention your name, pls no vex. I appreciate you all.
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
sholay2011:
In Yorubaland, we say 'E se'.
. ESE to who??
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amara Amazon.
truly as strong as an amazon.
love personified.
thank you so much gurl.

Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
beautiful beauty.

thanks so much angel. for your motivation when I feel like ending it all.

for the times you stood up for me in school.
I love you angel.

1 Like

Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wnt to appreciate n thank Almighty God sincerely. Thank u Baba 4 see me tru d yr without any form sickness or disease, n 4 keepin me n my family fyn n well, without losin anyone n 4 seein us tru our enemies, dou dey ve tried 2 push us in one or two troubles, buh dey fail, thank u very much Baba God.

Come 2 tink of it, lik seriously, some people re gonna spend dis xmas n new year in d hospital or jail, hmmmmm......why wont i thank God? God i thank U again n again o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Blebleswag:
I wnt to appreciate n thank Almighty God sincerely. Thank u Baba 4 see me tru d yr without any form sickness or disease, n 4 keepin me n my family fyn n well, without losin anyone n 4 seein us tru our enemies, dou dey ve tried 2 push us in one or two troubles, buh dey fail, thank u very much Baba God.

Come 2 tink of it, lik seriously, some people re gonna spend dis xmas n new year in d hospital or jail, hmmmmm......why wont i thank God? God i thank U again n again o!
. we can't help but to say thank you.
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Adaobi12:
. we can't help but to say thank you.
Yes o!
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by ddeston(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
First of all. I would want to say a big Thank you to Jehovah. Who supported me from day one. Took me. Out of the streets and turned my poor broke ass into a big boy within a year. Then big shout out to mumc who doesn't take No for an answer. Big shout out to my younger bro. Who gives me good ideas.
Shout out to all my employees at Ekiema Media.

A big thank you to all science students of National open university Ekehuan Campus. For choosing me as your S.U.G PRO

Then the biggest shout out to all those girls. That saw me hawking on the street and said they can't talk to me. Who is smiling now?

And thank you the person who opened this thread. Because it has never occurred to say thank you for anything.
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
ddeston:
First of all. I would want to say a big Thank you to Jehovah. Who supported me from day one. Took me. Out of the streets and turned my poor broke ass into a big boy within a year. Then big shout out to mumc who doesn't take No for an answer. Big shout out to my younger bro. Who gives me good ideas.
Shout out to all my employees at Ekiema Media.

Then the biggest shout out to all those girls. That saw me hawking on the street and said they can't talk to me. Who is smiling now?

And thank you the person who opened this thread. Because it has never occurred to say thank you for anything.
. you are welcome.
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!! by ochon: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
pweedyuz:
in Spain,,we say gracias..

That building in your DP, is that a hostel? The building looks quiet similar to a student hostel I know of.

(1) (Reply)

Axa Mansard / Pic:guess What I Saw In Ikorodu Today? WIND TURBINE / Photo Of The Day:- How True Is This, How Long Do You Spend In The Toilet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.