Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

'nashville' Star Connie Britton Takes On Gwyneth Paltrow's Infamous Working Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'nashville' Star Connie Britton Takes On Gwyneth Paltrow's Infamous Working Mom (548 Views)

Btw,oluchi Orlandi,gwyneth Paltrow And Rihanna,who Rock It Best? / Rita Dominic And Gwyneth Paltrow, Who Wore It Better? / Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'nashville' Star Connie Britton Takes On Gwyneth Paltrow's Infamous Working Mom by starcelebrityso(f): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Most people know Connie Britton as country star Rayna James on "Nashville" or as the ultimate wife-slash-mother Tami Taylor on "Friday Night Lights." But in real life, the actress juggles her TV career and personal life with her biggest role -- mom to her 3-year-old son Yoby, whom she adopted from Ethiopia.

Britton is set to appear on the cover of Redbook's October issue, and in the accompanying interview, she opened up about single motherhood and the pressure to find a father figure for her son. “I would love to be doing this with a partner, and I want Yoby to have a father figure," she stated. "But I also know that putting that kind of pressure on myself or on a relationship would be disastrous." Still, she can appreciate the perks of being a single mom. "It’s funny –- my married friends tell me all the time, ‘What you have is so much easier.’ When you’re doing it on your own, you don’t have to [argue over] how you’re raising the kids.”

More Details @ http://www.starcelebritysound.com/breakups.php

(1) (Reply)

Singer Omawumi Gets Engaged To Her Baby Daddy. See Her Ring.. / I'm Not A Bad Girl & I Don't Have A $ex Tape" - Moet Abebe Reply's / Death Toll Now 40 In Synagogue Building Collapse, NEMA Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.