Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Baking, Catering And Confectionery Exhibition? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Baking, Catering And Confectionery Exhibition? (1755 Views)

Photo: Wow! This Is An Amazing Exhibition Of Creativity In Baking / M-keez Cakes And Confectionery / My Baking Hobby.. :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baking, Catering And Confectionery Exhibition? by otoyin(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
I have been hearing, and even attending Exhibitions - several of them, but I have not come across such thing as Baking, Catering and Confectionery Exhibition in Nigeria.

There's an info on the Tuesday Guardian Newspaper (02/08/2014) concerning Baking, Catering and Confectionery Exhibition which I believe I should share with Nairalanders as it may be of help to those in that field.

Summary:

Event Focus:

1. To cement the existing business and create an ideal platform to
2. Enhance the visibility of Bakery Industry in Nigeria
3. To strenghten the linkages of the Bakery Sector with the Food Processing Sector
4. Showcase the latest trends and development in the Bakery Industry
5. Disseminate info on best practices in the Baking Industry
6. Inspire the aspiring and young generation to enter into Bakery Business

Theme: “Emerging Opportunities in the Bakers and caterers World”
Date: 18th – 20th September, 2014
Time: 9.00a.m to 5.00p.m. daily
Telephone: 08033628532, 08023173417
Venue: De Blue Roof, LTV 8,Events Centre, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos

Admission For Visitors Is Free

Hope its helpful.
Re: Baking, Catering And Confectionery Exhibition? by mamachops(f): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
this is great.....

(1) (Reply)

Five Strange But Amazing Uses Of Apple / Wheat To Make Pap? / How To Make Pizza In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.