Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is The Best R4i 3ds Flashcart For Playing 3ds Games On Your 3ds Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Best R4i 3ds Flashcart For Playing 3ds Games On Your 3ds Console (1548 Views)

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / Software For Playing Pirated Ps2 Cd's / Downloadable Monopoly Game for Playing on my PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best R4i 3ds Flashcart For Playing 3ds Games On Your 3ds Console by Dylanday: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Today the mt card official site has released the new firmware for mt card, the new firmware offer more features which makes the mt card is a very good card. Then what is the best r4i 3ds flashcart for playing 3ds games on your 3ds console since there are already some cards can do it.

Currently there are about 3 cards for playing 3ds roms on the 3ds console, including gateway 3ds, mt card and r4i gold deluxe. Most people would choose either gateway 3ds or mt card because r4i gold 3ds deluxe has stopped updating for long time.

which one is better, gateway 3ds or mt card and which one you should buy for your 3ds console.

gateway 3ds has a lot of good features such as play 3ds homebrew, play new 3ds games, play 3ds games online. it is always update from time to time to give us a lot of features. With the gateway 3ds card, you can get nearly all the features you need.

For gateway 3ds full features, just check here: gateway 3ds

For mt card, it is also a very good card. with the latest mt card firmware, this card can do a lot of things, such as save editor, play 3ds homebrew..for the mt card full features, check here http://www.r4igold3dsusa.com/mt-card-multi-rom-support-for-playing-3ds-roms-on-3ds-and-3ds-xl-p-5.html

If you ask me to recommend a card for you, i would recommend you between the gateway 3ds and mt card. and gateway 3ds is better but more expensive, mt card is cheaper with good features also.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Play This GAME? {photo} / 10 New Features Of Pes 2019 You Should Check Out / Pal Nintendo Gamecube Games Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.