Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Guinea Corn And Beans Meal - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinea Corn And Beans Meal (2434 Views)

How To Cook Ewa Adalu: Corn And Beans; I Bet Some People Can Relate With This / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / I Need Tips For Making Guinea Corn With Millet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guinea Corn And Beans Meal by Omooba77: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
This food is not so common, but very delicious:
Guinea Corn and Beans
Preparation :
Put 2 cups of Guinea Corn (Shaft must have been removed) in a medium pot; washed and drain, you may need to wash more than threice, becuase of dirt ; cook for 45 mins . Add 3 cups of beans; picked and washed, boil for 40mins, add cray fish and dry fish. Add little pepper; small salt. Add palm oil when it is almost done. Allow the water to steam off; but watch that you don't do burnt offering.
Serve; I bet you go cook am again and again..............

3 Likes

Re: Guinea Corn And Beans Meal by Omooba77: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ewa and oka baba...........

(1) (Reply)

11 Foods That Makes You Look Fresh / Books On Food, Baking, Cake Decorating And More!! / Manual Portable Grinder - Melon, Sesame Seed, Carrot, Ogbono Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.