Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. (1273 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / Unadvertised Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by ocheola01: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
If you are based in Kaduna, you'll agree with me that there are hardly any vacancies in Kaduna. It is so pathetic; but people are getting jobs here on daily basis. How comes some of us do not get to know of those vacancies if really they were advertised? Please, i am pleading with those of us here in KD, if you know of any vacancies around, do post it here for us to see; so that we can also apply. Thanks all!

1 Like

Re: Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by Ambi25: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
ok
Re: Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by ritzytbabs(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nice one Ocheola
Re: Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by rexibity(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nice thread!
Re: Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by rexibity(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nice thread!
I'll be back.
Re: Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by esherizdan(f): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
nice one
Re: Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by ritzytbabs(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Graduate Credit Officers Job vacancy at
Bank of Agriculture in Nigeria,

Position: Credit Officers
Basic responsibilities of the Credit Officers
Savings Mobilisation
Effective Management of groups
Loan creation
Loan planning
Loan processing
Formation/verification of rural groups
Loan analysis
Loan tracking
Management of delinquent loans
Requirement
HND/BSC degree in Marketing, Co-operatives,
Banking & Finance, Accounting, Agric. Economics,
Agriculture, Economics and Business Administration.
Method of Application
Bank of Agriculture calls on interested persons to
submit six (6) copies of detailed CV’s to:
The BOA RUFIN Desk Officer,
Bank of Agriculture,
1, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna State
Deadline 25th September, 2014
Re: Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by eternity1976: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2014
What is the update on this job I leant that they are only looking for just 32 people out of millions of applicant.
Re: Post Vacancies Unadvertised In Kaduna Here. by eternity1976: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2014
BOA calling a friend told me that her friend received text for an interview slated this Monday 24 /11/14 any body in the house with the same info?

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Recruiting Graduate Trainees / Job Opportunities At Lafam Limited / What Is The Entry Level Salary For FBN Microfinance ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.