Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,749 members, 7,840,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Whats The Future Of Nairaland?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Future Of Nairaland?? (441 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Future Of NAIRALAND / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Future Of Nairaland?? by makazona(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nairaland was born in the year 2005 as a product of the creative ability of one Nigerian , Mr.Seun Osewa.this forum has been growing in leaps and bounds-thanks to Nigerians(and others of course) who embrace this medium to speak out and be heard FOR ONCE

Next year,this platform will be 10 years.

Where do you see this forum going??
What are the innovations you will want to see
What are those things u will like the admin to change?

Nairaland is ours.Now lets take this forum to the next level

Proudly Nigeria.

I hope Mark Zuckerberg is reading this....
Re: Whats The Future Of Nairaland?? by Chimaritoponcho: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
ftc incase incase frontpage makes it or the other way round
Re: Whats The Future Of Nairaland?? by theplanmaker: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
I guess new innovations are needed, for instance, nairaland could become a social network, were members can make friends and chat with each other.
Re: Whats The Future Of Nairaland?? by makazona(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
theplanmaker: I guess new innovations are needed, for instance, nairaland could become a social network, were members can make friends and chat with each other.

yea.i v thought of that too
Re: Whats The Future Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
listening to kayode Fashola

(1) (Reply)

Should Schools Resume 22nd Or Not / Types Of People On Nairaland. / Please Is Aimsupportonline.co.uk Scholarship Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.