Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread (733 Views)

Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Where Did God Come From? / Invitation To Think,oh Christians.shun Bigotry And Abuse, Lets Face The Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread by yazach: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Your brother's lies are being exposed here will you help them here

https://www.nairaland.com/1866203/people-hate-jesus-love-muhammad
Re: Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread by POYINKOR(m): 5:05am On Sep 05, 2014
yazach: Your brother's lies are being exposed here will you help them here

Water is in the form of Solid, Liquid & Steam, (Inseparable). So is God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. (Inseparable).
I have a father, I am a son & I am a husband. (Inseparable is the father, the son and the husband) Same person. So is God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
However, whatever you do not see in scriptures is beyond human comprehension. Our intelligence as humans is too infinitesimal to be able to know heavenly things physically.
Re: Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread by yazach: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
POYINKOR:

Water is in the form of Solid, Liquid & Steam, (Inseparable). So is God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. (Inseparable).
I have a father, I am a son & I am a husband. (Inseparable is the father, the son and the husband) Same person. So is God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
However, whatever you do not see in scriptures is beyond human comprehension. Our intelligence as humans is too infinitesimal to be able to know heavenly things physically.

Oga Sir!! All what you are required to do is to just click on the thread in other to defend and bail your brothers out

Be blessed as you do so
Re: Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
yazach:

Oga Sir!! All what you are required to do is to just click on the thread in other to defend and bail your brothers out

Be blessed as you do so
u don start again abi? At first it was healing and now ure questioning Jesus ur Creator.. I noe get time
Re: Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
yazach: Your brother's lies are being exposed here will you help them here

Truthman2012 really got himself bombarded on that thread grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread by yazach: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
ProphetUdeme: u don start again abi? At first it was healing and now ure questioning Jesus ur Creator.. I noe get time

PROPHETODENSON OR WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR SELF, JESUS A CREATOR? ARE YOU SERIOUS AT ALL YOUR CREATOR CAME OUT OF WOMAN PRIVATE PART!!!!!!, BEATEN!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread by yazach: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Truthman2012 really got himself bombarded on that thread grin grin

SALAM ALIKUM MY BROTHER. I EXPECT THE LIKE OF OLAADEGBU, AMOO1 ETC TO JOIN THE LINK
Re: Oh!christians, Oh!who Say Jesus Is God, Come, Help UR Brothers On This Thread by Rilwayne001: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
yazach:

SALAM ALIKUM MY BROTHER. I EXPECT THE LIKE OF OLAADEGBU, AMOO1 ETC TO JOIN THE LINK

They are nowhere to be found embarassed

(1) (Reply)

i / I Want To Know More About The 72 Virgin Doctrine / What Are The Apocrypha/Deuterocanonical Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.