Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman (4774 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Cynthia Morgan Puts Full Boobs On Display In A Bid To Relieve Election Tension / Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Plans Marry A White Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by amakufrancis(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
According to Leadership Newspaper, the Agbor
kingdom in Delta state is currently in a state of
confusion after their 37 year old King, the Dein
of Agbor, Benjamin Ikechukwu Kiagborekuzi I,
secretly married a white woman, a decision said
to be unacceptable by his people who expected
him to marry an Agbor woman.
The Dein who was crowned King when he was
just two and a half years old in 1979 following
the death of his father, had all his education
abroad. He returned to Nigeria in 2001 after
completing all his studies to assume the throne
as king and has been ruling his kingdom since
without a Queen.
Looks like he found love while he was abroad
and decided to settle down with her. Continue...
A highly respected palace Chief, Alika (surname
withheld) told Leadership newspapers that the
ruling palace council had insisted that he gets
married to a Nigerian woman from Agbor
kingdom according to the tradition but appears
their king called their bluff and married the
white woman, a decision seen as a taboo...
source lindaikeji..com

Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
For real? shocked shocked

Hmmm....Ihen wa sor undecided oreeeeeeee lipsrsealed

Make I no go bite my tongue because I can't speak well gan. undecided
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by johnwizey: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where the white woman
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by kreamidiva(f): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
And i was busy eyeing the man as second husband o.

Kai! All these white girls sef! angry

Looks like Eddie Murphy in "Coming to America".... cheesy
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Alikaxon(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
There is nothing wrong with whom he marries, as long as the lady could, and should adapt to the culture....... Pls how do you expect a man who has spent his life abroad to now come and marry and indegenous woman he barely know? The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. This is the reason he didn't get married since...for the people would insist him to marry an Agbor woman. How? You expect an educated and a PHD holder like him to now do the 19th or 18th century stuff of capturing any girl at sight for marriage? Haba... Its mutual. Long may you live "Dein of Agbor kingdom" Such a handsome young man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by shortgun(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Alikaxon: There is nothing wrong with whom he marries, as long as the lady could, and should adapt to the culture....... Pls how do you expect a man who has spent his life abroad to now come and marry and indegenous woman he barely know? The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. This is the reason he didn't get married since...for the people would insist him to marry an Agbor woman. How? You expect an educated and a PHD holder like him to now do the 19th or 18th century stuff of capturing any girl at sight for marriage? Haba... Its mutual. Long may you live "Dein of Agbor kingdom" Such a handsome young man.
........ and how many white Kings are married to black women?

7 Likes

Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by amakufrancis(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: For real? shocked shocked

u b agbor guy?
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by amakufrancis(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
kreamidiva: And i was busy eyeing the man as second husband o.

Kai! All these white girls sef! angry

Looks like Eddie Murphy in "Coming to America".... cheesy
Lol come agbor make una make marriage arrangements, u go b second wife?
na uni illorin u dy ba?
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by amakufrancis(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Alikaxon: There is nothing wrong with whom he marries, as long as the lady could, and should adapt to the culture....... Pls how do you expect a man who has spent his life abroad to now come and marry and indegenous woman he barely know? The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. This is the reason he didn't get married since...for the people would insist him to marry an Agbor woman. How? You expect an educated and a PHD holder like him to now do the 19th or 18th century stuff of capturing any girl at sight for marriage? Haba... Its mutual. Long may you live "Dein of Agbor kingdom" Such a handsome young man.
u av a point ma guy.....
you an indigen?
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by armyofone(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Unu biya o, a very good thing.
Eziokwu grin

Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by tpia1: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
he's so handsome.
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Haywhymido(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
N what is wrong in doing dat as long as dey love each oda n will both live in dat kingdom what else remain important If dis happen in abroad,to an african lady we knw hw to cry wolf abi#Kick racism out of dat kingdom

1 Like

Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by LORDI(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
sssshhh,he should probably follow the tradition,he knew of it before he became king!!
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by LORDI(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Haywhymido: N what is wrong in doing dat as long as dey love each oda n will both live in dat kingdom what else remain important If dis happen in abroad,to an african lady we knw hw to cry wolf abi#Kick racism out of dat kingdom
I don't get to see white kings marrying black women!,he should follow the lay down traditions..plus I hate white people.
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Haywhymido(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2014
LORDI: I don't get to see white kings marrying black women!,he should follow the lay down traditions..plus I hate white people.
really, u can start showing people dat u hate dem by staying off all what dey invented,startin 4rm dis phone of urs,ur car ur gadgets n odas if u actually have dem. #say no to racism
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by LORDI(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=Haywhymido] really, u can start showing people dat u hate dem by staying off all what dey invented,startin 4rm dis phone of urs,ur car ur gadgets n odas if u actually have dem. #say no to racism[/quoteHe ought to know better.
Its either he follow tradition,or abdicate his throne to
marry his white wife.
]
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by LORDI(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Haywhymido: really, u can start showing people dat u hate dem by staying off all what dey invented,startin 4rm dis phone of urs,ur car ur gadgets n odas if u actually have dem. #say no to racism
if black are given the opportunity,we could invent a thing or more of ours.
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Haywhymido(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2014
LORDI: if black are given the opportunity,we could invent a thing or more of ours.
n who gave d whites dat opportunity Nobody, dey gave demselves bro. Africans will always follow whites leads if we can support ourselves n push thru dis difficult period.Dat i don't see us doing cos we like ready made things. It a world of whites lead blacks follow
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by LORDI(m): 1:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Haywhymido: n who gave d whites dat opportunity Nobody, dey gave demselves bro. Africans will always follow whites leads if we can support ourselves n push thru dis difficult period.Dat i don't see us doing cos we like ready made things. It a world of whites lead blacks follow
new generation africans are beginning to break free of this neo-colonialism,it will never remain like this forever,#africaRising
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by kreamidiva(f): 5:05am On Sep 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
Lol come agbor make una make marriage arrangements, u go b second wife?
na uni illorin u dy ba?

Nooo!!! I be naija babe. Nwa Igbo for that matter. White girl no go come for my country come chance me kwa!! Make she take second wife na be suppose be first cos i don dey eye the guy tey tey tey!!!
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by amakufrancis(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva:

Nooo!!! I be naija babe. Nwa Igbo for that matter. White girl no go come for my country come chance me kwa!! Make she take second wife na be suppose be first cos i don dey eye the guy tey tey tey!!!
u got ma ribs cracking
u funny sha
nah true talk sha....
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
u b agbor guy?
I no be guy and I be owa lady.
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bad guy king, heard he has been ruling by proxy.
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by amakufrancis(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
FrankySnow: I no be guy and I be owa lady.
No vex, na owa u dy at now?
me dy agbor at now
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
FrankySnow: For real? shocked shocked

Nwennem Nani?
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by amakufrancis(m): 2:44am On Sep 06, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: Nwennem Nani?
nwuu ma, u waa?
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2014
amakufrancis: nwuu ma, u waa?
smiley
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: Nwennem Nani?
Nwuu ma. smiley ye jen ni uka?
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
FrankySnow: Nwuu ma. smiley ye jen ni uka?
E jenim uka o! Mmiri r'ezo.
Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Alikaxon(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
FrankySnow: I no be guy and I be owa lady.
what is owa?

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Agbor Kingdom As King Reportedly Marries White Woman by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Alikaxon: what is owa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Got To See Jackie Appiah (photo) This Is Absolutely Upsetting / Kim Kardashian-west Steps Out In Style (pictures) / 18+ Pls "I Love Sex...i Even Slept With Two Brother's" -maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.