Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz (3840 Views)

Hard Wood Charcoal Export Contract Available / How To Start Profitable Charcoal Export Business In Nigeria / Charcoal Export Business Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by DONDOLLAR(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2008
Hi,
I am Dondollar.I wonder if anyone have an idea how i can go into bitter kola and charcoal export biz?.As in where to source them exactly and the current local and international price and how one can go about the whole thing.
Thanks.
Re: Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by MrCrackles(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2008
Re: Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by lagosheel: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hi Dondollar,

u can put ur contact address in case we find someone who have wat u r looking for.
either ur fone no, postal address or e-mail wil be ok.
take care
Re: Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by Thethy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2009
Re: Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by lagosheel: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hi DonDollar,

As i have told u earlier, u should send in your contact address/fone, so that when
we have buyer or watever you want, we would be able to contact you.
Re: Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by croj(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
contact me if you need contact of local or foreign buyers for your products.
naijabizhelp@yahoo.com
Re: Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by chase4(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2009
First go to CAC and register a limited liability company, then go to NEPC office in your zone and get a license. You will get all the help you need from them.
Re: Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by edukonta: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
hi, Dondollar, saw ur placement, on some one to put you through with charcoal business. At export express nig limited we can assist you establish your dreams. send us an email on edukonta@yahoo.com or call, chinedu on 08052416206, takia.
Re: Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934

(1) (Reply)

The Dying Factories Of Nigeria / Plz I Need Boxers At Wholesales Price / Help: Corporate Office Of Etisalat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.