Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy (1516 Views)

NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) / How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp / Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by plusoneme: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
This happen this night when the coordinator(Nassarawa) promise to help her but she should see him privately,on getting there,he said she should wait inside a room,that's when she realized what was going on,so she refused.she is so disturb and doesn't know what to do(at this moment)
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by Rexphobia(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
She should embrace her fate and wait for the deployment to her PPA
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by plusoneme: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2014
Yea..but when is all this bulshit gonna stop in this country..
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by adeowo84(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
mk she no do am o...many de scam gals for camp o...and.its not d right thing at all
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by Realtol(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2014
plusoneme: Yea..but when is all this bulshit gonna stop in this country..
when your friend stops seeking undue advantage.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by plusoneme: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Realtol:
when your friend stops seeking undue advantage.
You dont know why she want to redeploy so you dont have the right to judge her
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by Realtol(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2014
plusoneme:
You dont know why she want to redeploy so you dont have the right to judge her
First of all, you haven't told me the reason(s) why she wants to, so I wouldn't know.
Secondly, if she has a genuine case there is no need for her to lobby or seek undue advantage... let her make her case clear to the the people concerned and notify the appropriate quarters.
I'm sorry for being judgmental anyway. I AM REALLY SORRY!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by PeckNARM: 1:11am On Sep 10, 2014
That short old bastard with he's cap isn't tired of fucking girls god help him! He'll jam the wrong girl one day!
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by plusoneme: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2014
PeckNARM: That short old bastard with he's cap isn't tired of fucking girls god help him! He'll jam the wrong girl one day!
You know the guy?
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by Davidolives(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Realtol:
First of all, you haven't told me the reason(s) why she wants to, so I wouldn't know.
Secondly, if she has a genuine case there is no need for her to lobby or seek undue advantage... let her make her case clear to the the people concerned and notify the appropriate quarters.
I'm sorry for being judgmental anyway. I AM REALLY SORRY!
you have just spoken my mind if it is a genuine case no need to lobby.besides most people in camp are scammers
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by PeckNARM: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
plusoneme:
You know the guy?
yup was my camp director 2! Attempted same move on a couple girls I knew! Even offered one a room in some flat + help on getting a good ppa
Re: NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy by Chartey(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Ladies always want strangers to go out of their way to help them either legally or illegally. If someone is corrupt enough to bend the rules for you, won't he ask for some form of payment? Common sense!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Corp Member Killed By A Reckless Driver / CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. / Heartbreaking Truth You Must Know Before You Finish NYSC. Its About Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.