Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. (1481 Views)

NYSC: 4 Camp Rules Corp Members Don't Make Fuss About [photos] / NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers / Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am a Corp member serving in osun state and I've been unable to withdraw my allowance (march) from Zenith Bank due to issues with BVN. The year of birth on my Bvn is different from the one i used in opening the account and the bank has restricted my access to my allowance except i provide a proper means of identification (national id, Voter's id, driver's license and international passport) which i can't provide none right now. Is this how it's supposed to be for a corper? "Who is in a similar situation?. Who can help me out of this crazy situation?.Your advice is really needed because I really need this allowance.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by joe4real12: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Instruct them to change your DOB simple
Re: CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by yomi007k(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
angry

U put this on ursef so stop blaming cbn.

Why d heck shud u DOB be different? It shows u hv something to hide....we sef serve oo so dont giv us dt cock n bull.

Buy garri n soak. Wise guy.

4 Likes

Re: CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by amylomo(f): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Same hre... The guy above me.. The mistake is from the bank when registering.... Diff DOBs dts why the acct is restricted.. The best thing is to get the documents needed... If not just continue saving like me.. Lol... Winks
Re: CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by familysms: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Am in the same situation too oo.....Pls someone should advice me.
Re: CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by DisGuy: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
how comes you don't have an I.D card?

How comes you have 2 d.o.b

if they made a mistake, why didn't you check before submitting
Re: CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by yomi007k(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2017
amylomo:
Same hre... The guy above me.. The mistake is from the bank when registering.... Diff DOBs dts why the acct is restricted.. The best thing is to get the documents needed... If not just continue saving like me.. Lol... Winks

Una don come wt flimsy excuses.

Y did dey not mk mistake wt ur name or after filling it didnt u cross- check it?

Moreover, if a bank mks such mistake its ur right to get it corrected.
Re: CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by amylomo(f): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
yomi007k:

Una don come wt flimsy excuses.

Y did dey not mk mistake wt ur name or after filling it didnt u cross- check it?

Moreover, if a bank mks such mistake its ur right to get it corrected.
Its not a flimsy excuse my dear.. The person in charge made an error... I was at the bank to rectify the issue last dec.. Was able to withdraw only for me to resume to ma ppa by jan den i got a text again dt the acct has been restricted... I emailed and i was told that the acct wasn't linked.. So what im saying is dt the problem is from the bank.. Gracias

1 Like

Re: CBN Rules Is Killing Corp Members. by yomi007k(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2017
amylomo:

Its not a flimsy excuse my dear.. The person in charge made an error... I was at the bank to rectify the issue last dec.. Was able to withdraw only for me to resume to ma ppa by jan den i got a text again dt the acct has been restricted... I emailed and i was told that the acct wasn't linked.. So what im saying is dt the problem is from the bank.. Gracias
ok ma

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About 2024 Batch 'A' Timetable / A Female Corps Member Who Donated N1m Modern Library To School / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 1 & 2 Passing Out Date - Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.