Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage (17650 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Perform On Stage Together For The First Time (Pic) / Hilarious Photo Of A Nigerian Girl Taking Selfie In A Grave / Kim Kardashian Proudly Shows Off Her Christmas Gift From Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by funshyboi(m): 4:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Bloggers are so desperate
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by simdam500(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2014
abi mo ti click ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by darnley16(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
voltron: The girl in the video is of ibo origin from Nigeria. she is performing in a bar in italy. i think she was in nollywood at some point, will dig it out
yeah true, I think she was bini though, saw this picture over 2 - 3 mnths ago now sef
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by darnley16(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
ladyife: click ko click ni.
like girls like you, add on fbk,,, restro flamez...
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by Luminary1(f): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
echobee: Pics or i dont believe it angry.
Ops,dont just tell me to click,because i will not click anything angry

carry micro phone:/;>
Re: Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage by ezacon: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
1.} Kissing is a dirty act. Just one kiss with tongue can transmit up to 278 types of bacteria.
2.} Sensitivity of the lips is 200 times higher than that of the fingers.
3.} Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign contract...AMAZING FACTS visit www.ladieswinds.com to know more facts about health remember good health good life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall / Interview : Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Talks About Life History & Journey To Success / Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.