Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Focus, Focus, Focus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Focus, Focus, Focus. (481 Views)

Focus, Focus, Focus (this One Thing I Do) / Catholism- Focus On Relics / Christianity Has Lost It Focus- Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Focus, Focus, Focus. by tripleace(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Dear Saints Of God

Yes, we have all been abashed by the recent happenings all over the world both in the electronic and print media, home and abroad and most despicably the despising and barbaric beheading of the American Journalist in faraway Iraq, these are all part of the orchestrated antics of the devil to swear God's children off their God's ordained plans and purpose for their lives. God said in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But I tell you what, the bible already foretold all these things and has given us God's assurance of victories.  According to Jeremiah 51:46 God said, "And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler." And again Proverbs 24:10 warns that if you faint in the day of adversity, it therefore means that your faith is weak. 

Brothers and Sisters, we must not allow the devil to mess up with our minds by operating in a weak faith environment because doing so would make Christ sufferings of none effect in our lives. Let us always be mindful on one thing, that God is not a man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? Numbers 23:19.

Beloved, this is absolutely not the time to be distracted by anybody or anything that may be going on around us. More than anything else, this is the time to remain steadfast in God's word and remain focus on the desired outcome. 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Again, Philippians 4:8 (KJV) said, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Finally, 1 Peter 3:15 ESV / 32 says, But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect. And 2 Timothy 1:13-14 sums up my message and it says "What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of Sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you-guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us." Hallelujah

God bless you so richly and prosper the works of your hands to overflowing and grant you unimaginable wisdom and wealth relevant for the gospel.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional / Understanding The Love Of God / Walking In The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.