Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies (2129 Views)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 1:46am On Sep 05, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-cCC_H7XjDFg/U_2BdvGTcPI/AAAAAAAAAMo/59fczZTTTHA/s1600/youngest%2Bce.jpg[/img]
Cory, like all other ten year olds, loves cookies. So much so, that he has built his life around it. After deciding (at age five) to find a way to buy his mother a car, Cory began selling hot cocoa and lemonade.
After seeing his drive, Cory’s mother suggested he expand the business and begin saving for college. Once cookies came into the mix, everything changed. Not only were his cookies popular, but Cory had the brilliant idea to create an all-natural chocolate chip cookie that people would love. It worked. Today, his business features nine different cookies, and Cory says he is looking to break into the Kosher and nut-free markets in the near future.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kEUmdGeCAMg/U_2BWQRxkvI/AAAAAAAAAMg/17r54aOHEqU/s1600/youngest%2Bceo.png[/img]

Betterbext showcase outstanding individuals worthy of emulation!!!
http://betterbext..com/2014/08/meet-world-youngest-ceo-cory-nieves-10.html
[url]betterbext..com[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Space booked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 05, 2014
benromeo39: Space booked.

You wan buy cookie?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Tmbs up to Mr. Cory.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2014
entrepreneur.... it begins with a step... wonderful kid with reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by gurusmac4: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2014
I love this . entrepreneur....@ its Picks

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2014
vickyfrancis1: entrepreneur.... it begins with a step... wonderful kid with reasoning.

Unlike naija kids
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2014
gurusmac4: I love this . entrepreneur....@ it's Picks

I guess every normal human would do that, cos it's amazing
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2014
benromeo39: Space booked.
When you no pay booking fee.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Naija kids no anytin pass papa ajasco,fuji house of commotion and the likes...

even the naija's parents arent making matters good at all..'face your studies first',thats their singular advice to kids of this type..
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2014
omoteamac: Naija kids no anytin pass papa ajasco,fuji house of commotion and the likes...

even the naija's parents arent making matters good at all..'face your studies first',thats their singular advice to kids of this type..
GBAM!!!
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2014
aiyeboy:

Unlike naija kids
lolssss...but make we take inner eyes look am..naija kids sef day try...

HAWK PAP in the morning before school and PEPPER in the evening after school...isnt that enterpreneural enough..?

Lolssss

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by timilehing(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2014
Space secured. I'll modify when this post make FP
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2014
omoteamac: lolssss...but make we take inner eyes look am..naija kids sef day try...

HAWK PAP in the morning before school and PEPPER in the evening after school...isnt that enterpreneural enough..?

Lolssss

Jesos!!! How did you get to know all these, have you been doing this while growing up?
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2014
timilehing: Space secured. I'll modify when this post make FP

You see it coming abi
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by rozayx5(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Dude is smarter than 90% of our so called unemployed graduates

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by timilehing(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2014
aiyeboy:

You see it coming abi
Yea
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2014
rozayx5: Dude is smarter than 90% of our so called unemployed graduates
and who told you he is not being aided as if every processes is done by he? Abeg, forget that matter. What does a 10 year old know. Remember how these westerners promote themselves while we do the opposite back home.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by opeyemmmy(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2014
aiyeboy:
Unlike naija kids

But you were once a kid, right? Oya, tell us what you did with your teen age!

See grown-ups taking jibes at nigerian kids like they were any better during their teen age. angry
Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2014
opeyemmmy:

See grown-ups taking jibes at nigerian kids like they were any better during their teen age. angry
Mabinu!!!
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Youngzedd(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2014
[size=15pt]Now I know that I am a learner.[/size]
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Youngzedd: [size=15pt]Now I know that I am a learner.[/size]

this shouldn't make you one....it should encourage you!
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Youngzedd(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
aiyeboy:

this shouldn't make you one....it should encourage you!

Yeah.
The news just made my day.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Ademat7(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
I love his courage and I will like to be a coach to enterpreneurs when I grow up,this can happen in an area where there are people to guide you

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
aiyeboy:

Jesos!!! How did you get to know all these, have you been doing this while growing up?
lolsss..

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
aiyeboy:

Unlike naija kids

C'mon give em a break!!!

They try their best too you know.
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by aiyeboy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
princefunmi:

C'mon give em a break!!!

They try their best too you know.

lol no vex, am just speaking ,the right words(truth)
Re: Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
opeyemmmy:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Own A Wifi ISP Business Anwyhere In Nigeria + Free Internet Forever / MMM Gives Conditions To Cash Out Mavros (GH) / ATTENTION! If You Are In An Rural Area Where There's No Bank, Pls Indicate Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.