Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Vegetable Oil Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vegetable Oil Marketing (2134 Views)

Where Can I Get A Brand New 25litres Vegetable Oil Jerry Can Keg? / Vegetable Oil Trade Secret / Interested In Being A Major Distributor Of Rice And Vegetable Oil Follow Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vegetable Oil Marketing by Oduok(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Vegetable oils are useful in both domestic and industrial application. Domestic - for food, and industrial for biodiesel, cosmetics, soap, and pharmaceutical. Do you NEED large quantity or do you HAVE large quantity of the following vegetable oils: 1. Coconut oil. 2. Palm oil. 3. Palm Kernel oil. Inbox me, call: 07037263653. Mail: odfidservices@gmail.com. Let us know the quantity you want and let us know the quantity you have and the price you can offer. NOTE: lab test will be carried out on the oil to determine the peroxide value and confirm the extent of freshness and otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Shop For Sale In Awka, Anambra State. / Lagos Generates N3bn From Property Tax In 2010 / How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.