Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me. (617 Views)

I ll Develop Any Web Based Scripts And Applications / The Monthly Income Of Web Designers / Developers In Nigeria / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me. by Webhost(m): 3:06am On Sep 05, 2014
I need someone with the following features:

1. Someone who can develop from scratch any type of web application with PHP/MySQL.
This person should also be able to use very well CSS, Javascripts (JQuery etc)

2. Who is not attached to any regular employment and does not plan to. (who is on his own)

3. Who resides in Lagos.

4. Who is fast at developing robust web applications from scratch.

5. Who wish to be getting jobs regularly.

6. Who can put together or compose a proposal for any type of web development job within a day when the need arises.

Then send an email to jadeniji2011@gmail.com with your contact details, examples of jobs you have done in the past.
Re: If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me. by georgen2u(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2014
such people exist in space
Re: If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me. by phpier: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
sent you a mail . will be glad to work with you
Re: If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me. by IamGodzilla: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm not perfect, but I can deal with this....and if this is still open....kindly send a mail, informing me 'jide_tade@yahoo.com' or just ignore. Thnks.
Re: If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me. by cmooa: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
OP, realistically, no single person can do all these. That is the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Good Selling Offer For Interested New/old Bloggers And Webmasters!! / Hostnigeria.com.ng Has Been Acquired By Chris Ditmol Limited. / How Did You Know About Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.