Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Mario Consulting Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mario Consulting Interview (2677 Views)

Symantic Consulting Interview / Jubett Consulting Interview / Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2014
I got a job interview at mario consulting on the position for medical sales rep. Who has any clues how their interview looks like and the company they are recruiting for?
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by arabralph(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
i applied as well,no invite yet.i have no idea of what they ask.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
When did u apply? N for what position.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by arabralph(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
I applied as med rep 2weeks ago,how was d interview. who r they recruiting for?
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2014
I applied also as a medical rep abt 2 wks ago. I guez d interview is on a rotational basis. My interview is scheduled for 12/09/14.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by arabralph(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2014
I have never heard from them talk less of date of interview
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Be steadfast.. E no easy. They even asked me to bring evidence of my current employment n pay. Funny enuf, i dnt even v a job.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by arabralph(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
lol,just go there and show the passion you have for the job.is your CV having it that u r employed?if not remind them that ur aint yet but that u r ready to deliver on their considerable terms.me i no know whether my CV they fear them cos am wif one of this pharmaceuticals.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
I m also working for one of the major players in d pharmaceutical industry, bt i left because of NYSC. Currently, i dnt v anytin doing for now. I am thinking they just want to know how much my previous employers are offering. I was working as an intern, so we dnt v those formal documentation.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by arabralph(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Just pray and hit the road on friday?no problems!
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by 5loaves: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg me get that interview too tomoro. But I dey abuja. Abeg any of una wey go make una tell us which company be that cos mario consulting no gree tell us the company wey wan the reps
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
When did u apply? DID your invite say that u shud bring ur current evidence of employment and pay?
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by 5loaves: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abeg una wey go the interview today abeg na which pharmaceutical company dem be dey recruit for? Abeg tell me na. Abeg
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by arabralph(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
yes ooo,we are waiting. I like to know d nature of d interview and which company if they actually revealed it.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by 5loaves: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kaiser and co wey go the interview how far na? Na which company be that
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
The interview went well, they didnt inform me who they recruiting for.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by arabralph(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
help us with insight of wat happened during the interview session.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
I was interviewed by a panel of 3 people. They asked me questions about the healthcare Industry, i was also asked about my marketing skills. There were also some questions about my temperament. It was quite eventful.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by arabralph(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
thanx,i will keep my fingers crossed.hope they will invite me! How many of u attended the interview?
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2014
We were like 15, me thinks it is a nationwide recruitment.
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by 5loaves: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bro nice one. Abeg if dem reveal the company just let us know
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by Kaiser96: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2014
The company nah merit healthcare limited, isolo
Re: Mario Consulting Interview by olaami: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
I was invited to come for Aptitude Test!!! Please any clue about them or the test please

(1) (Reply)

One Credit Ltd / Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. / Bank Of Industry Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply For BOI Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.