Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. (2684 Views)

Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by npowerng: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Hi there, if you missed the Facebook LIVE chat last night with Afolabi Imoukhuede, don't despair.
You can watch at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiurVqrQYWY
#NPowerNG

Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by motivationspika(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2017
But what is "Random Algorithm" that he said its used in the selection of people
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
some people dont go to their ppa at all, they did not get sms, yet they got their device smoothly without stress, while those (Nteach) who attend their ppa regularly, got sms, but were not given device, they said their device is on hold, this happened at Mtn collection center 23road, Festac Town, Lagos
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by ENGANI(m): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2017
*Here is a transcribed version of Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede live Facebook video chat.* Always remember Npower is a learn, work and entrepreneurship program.Your working experience is very critical, focus on your attendance, as you know, some beneficiaries payment were put on hold because of it. *Device* Pls explore our device content. Note that the device is not yours for now,it is still the Federal Govt property. You re in the 11month, so you have to wait till the 20 month to get full ownership. Do not sell the device,we have a monitoring chip and the device value is about 90 thousand naira,you will be prosecuted if you sell it. *DEVICE ON TRANSIT* Those in Bayelsa,Taraba,Gombe,Yobe,Borno,Kebbi and Nassarawa state, your device on the way and you will get it latest this weekend. If you dont receive the sms for device delivery,kindly reach out to our Npower support lines or social media accounts. *REDEPLOYMENT* There is no redeployment for specific reasons. Redeployment might be for medical reasons. Marriage reasons wont be entertained. *VOLUNTEERS* There are 182,347K qualified volunteers for the batch A 172,409K volunteers are receiving payments. 4,418k volunteers are not verified 5520k volunteers have no account records- if by October 15 you dont regularize the issue,you will be remove from the program. 2,256k bvn and account details are not linked 268 volunteers- banks puta hold on your account.Go update your account. 3 voluntees are having account dormancy 55 volunteers accounts are recently closed 357 volunteers cant receive upto 30k in their account.Go update your account to receive large amount. *BACKLOGS* A lot of you receiving payments and now payment has stopped should know that your bank returned the money because your account cant receive large sums,kindly go to your bank and rectify the issue. *2017 SHORTLIST* There is no list for now. We use random algorithm that helps us select. Within the month of October, you will be notified. *NON GRADUATE P

4 Likes

Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by Utchgirl(f): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Thanks Mr ENGANI
Pls ur last sentence is nt complete.
plz complete it

Tnx again
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Npower please help us oooooo, here in festac collection center, mtn Lagos, many of us got sms, we even saw our devices, but the mtn staff said it is on hold, and most of us, are Nteach not Nagro, please my number is 08138261385, I have sent several emails to devicesupport yet no response, please help us oooooo, here at Amuwo odofin, Lagos, even people without sms, who do not even report to their ppa are getting their devices without stress. Please treat this case as urgent thanks and God bless
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by ENGANI(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Utchgirl:
Thanks Mr ENGANI

Pls ur last sentence is nt complete.

plz complete it

Tnx again
Here it is
NON GRADUATE PROGRAM: This will commence soon vocational N-build N-knowledge and creative. 124,000 applied from the first batch. 20,000 will be deployed out of which 16,800 construction trade 3,200 Authomobile technician. You will ve contacted soon for your physical verification.
Lagos volunteers, Lagos volunteers, Lagos volunteers, let this be the last time you will be asking for December and January stipends
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by manlawal(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there, if you missed the Facebook LIVE chat last night with Afolabi Imoukhuede, don't despair.
You can watch at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiurVqrQYWY
#NPowerNG
So finally Npower has forgotten the Npower tech category.
What do you think will make someone believe you people when you said Npower tech category list is going to be out august. I have your post where you said that so don't deny.
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by npowerng: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
manlawal:

So finally Npower has forgotten the Npower tech category.
What do you think will make someone believe you people when you said Npower tech category list is going to be out august. I have your post where you said that so don't deny.

Good day sir,
N-Build, there is the technology bit of it which is the, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and
hardware/software, Stay tuned sir
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by SaintChukz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,
N-Build, there is the technology bit of it which is the, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and

How long will the waiting period for the N-knowledge (software in particular) applicants last? Can't there be a specific time frame? The whole thing is beginning to lack credibility as the delay stretches. Kindly let Mr Imoukhuede know this...Thanks!
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by escober90(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good afternoon Npower, my name is Fasoore, victor sunday, a Nagro beneficiary. Since December 2016 I have been paid my stipend due to my inability to update my account details on NPVN, I really tried hard to update it then but all my effort was to no avail. When I checked through npower facebook page the message i saw there prompted me to revisit NPVN page where I updated my account details today without any hitches. I also saw "Qualified" on my page on NPVN. Pls Sir/Ma what is the way forward?
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by manny4u(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,
Dear Npower,
Pls i want to establish my displeasure with the distribution of this device, after 6weeks my device is still place on hold, i have been to mtn office several times and sent mails without any response. i was actively involved in the training as my attendance should be able to testify and i have been serious with my primary assignment. i feel i have been unfairly treated sir.
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by npowerng: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
escober90:
Good afternoon Npower, my name is Fasoore, victor sunday, a Nagro beneficiary. Since December 2016 I have been paid my stipend due to my inability to update my account details on NPVN, I really tried hard to update it then but all my effort was to no avail. When I checked through npower facebook page the message i saw there prompted me to revisit NPVN page where I updated my account details today without any hitches. I also saw "Qualified" on my page on NPVN. Pls Sir/Ma what is the way forward?

That's a good news.
Where is your PPA ?

Please Note :Stay tuned to our official for more information.
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by npowerng: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
AutosBay:
Npower please help us oooooo, here in festac collection center, mtn Lagos, many of us got sms, we even saw our devices, but the mtn staff said it is on hold, and most of us, are Nteach not Nagro, please my number is 08138261385, I have sent several emails to devicesupport yet no response, please help us oooooo, here at Amuwo odofin, Lagos, even people without sms, who do not even report to their ppa are getting their devices without stress. Please treat this case as urgent thanks and God bless

Good day sir,

If you are on payment hold, please don’t bother going to them to try and pick
up your device, if you are payment hold, you are not only on payment hold, you are also on
device hold, and even if you did get the notice, you will realize that by the time you get to the
center they will tell you your device is on hold.
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by npowerng: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
manny4u:

Dear Npower,
Pls i want to establish my displeasure with the distribution of this device, after 6weeks my device is still place on hold, i have been to mtn office several times and sent mails without any response. i was actively involved in the training as my attendance should be able to testify and i have been serious with my primary assignment. i feel i have been unfairly treated sir.

What state And what programme sir?
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by estagirl(f): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good day.
Pls help me. I have not been paid and I don't know how to rectify my issue. Was told unmatched names. I think its the arrangement of my names pls help so that I will know how to arrange it at the bank.
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

If you are on payment hold, please don’t bother going to them to try and pick
up your device, if you are payment hold, you are not only on payment hold, you are also on
device hold, and even if you did get the notice, you will realize that by the time you get to the
center they will tell you your device is on hold.

I am not on payment hold
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by escober90(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good afternoon Npower, my name is Fasoore, victor sunday, a Nagro beneficiary. Since December 2016, I haven't been paid my stipend due to my inability to update my account details on NPVN, I really tried hard to update it then but all my effort was to no avail. When I checked through npower facebook page the message i saw there prompted me to revisit NPVN page where I updated my account details today without any hitches. I also saw "Qualified" on my page on NPVN. pls Sir/Ma what is the way forward?
what's amazing there?
I meant, I haven't been paid.
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by manny4u(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
npowerng:

What state And what programme sir?
FCT ABUJA
LGA- BWARI AREA COUNCIL
PPA- LIVESTOCK SERVICE OFFICE
PROG- N-AGRO
I Can provide further details like my bvn and names if there is a need. thank you as i anticipate your response.
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
AutosBay:

I am not on payment hold

I am Not on payment hold
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am not on payment hold why is my device on hold my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach not Nagro and I also got an sms please check your database. Thanks and God bless
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am not on payment hold why is my device on hold my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach not Nagro and I also got an sms please check your database. Thanks and God bless
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am not on payment hold why is my device on hold my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach not Nagro, got an sms, please check your database
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
AutosBay:
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
AutosBay:
I am not on payment hold why is my device on hold my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach not Nagro, got an sms, please check your database
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
The Npower guy here is dodging my complaint
Re: Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. by AutosBay(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
AutosBay:
The Npower guy here is dodging my complaint

Now he mentioned payment on hold, as the reason whereas I am not on payment on hold, I don't have payment issues, I am not Nagro yet my device is on hold Saturday last week makes it exactly one month my device has been on hold, initially it was processing, now it is on hold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workforce Hr Operations Executive Assessment Invitation / Salary Is Slavery Series: Business And Life Mistakes To Avoid / Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive Invites For An Online Test (feb 12-14)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.