Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Is It Possible To Rearrange The Order Of Games On The List? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is It Possible To Rearrange The Order Of Games On The List? (936 Views)

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / List Of Games Avilable For Download / Buyers and sellers of Games And Accessories, Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Rearrange The Order Of Games On The List? by worldgame1002: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Is there any way to order the list of games from the 3DS menu while selecting them? I've added a few new games, and they appear way in the back of the list. Not so hard to get to, but I'd like them to be in the front.

When I was changing a game from .3ds to .3dz, it seemed to have changed the game's order from 4th on the list, to 9th. Not sure how to even get it back to the beginning of the list like before.

So the question is, "Is it possible to order the list of games any way you want, or is it completely random?"

(1) (Reply)

Football Managers On PC / What Cross Fighting Game Do U Want Released... / Rockstar Working On Grand Theft Auto 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.