Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Believe It Or Not - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believe It Or Not (385 Views)

Illuminati Died In 1785. I Am Suprised Some People Still Believe It Exists Today / "Believe It Or Not, I Used To Be A Christian." / Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not by FreshGreen: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2014
2 Peter 3:3-7 "knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."

You can escape hell if you believe Jesus Christ and surrender your life to Him and start a new life in Him NOW!

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

The Big Message Of The Old Testament / Is God Partial? / Champions And Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.