Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Just Tried This Product And Want To Share-vital PROTECTION Mosquitoes Repeller - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Tried This Product And Want To Share-vital PROTECTION Mosquitoes Repeller (2109 Views)

Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial / Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss / Proper Facilities Management In Hospitals Is Vital To Disease Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Tried This Product And Want To Share-vital PROTECTION Mosquitoes Repeller by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello friends,
A pharmacist introduced me to VITAL PROTECTION mosquitoes and insects repellent additive and trust me,it works like magic.

It is an English product and packaged in South Africa. It is NAFDAC approved.

A sachet cost me N1100 and gave me 3 months full protection.
I find it healthier,effective and economical that raid nd other insecticides out there.

Read about it.

How to use VITAL PROTECTION mosquitoes and insect repellent.

VITAL PROTECTION AM1: Designed to be applied to clothing, mosquito nets, curtains, bed sheets and all other textile fabrics by soaking and drying after washing. It has a long lasting,anti-insect property.
Directions: It comes in 20ml sachets and applied by emptying a 220ml sachet into 2.5liter of fresh water and soaking the textile fabric in the water for 10mins after which it can be squeezed and dried.

Treated textiles will help protect and repel mosquitoes and other insects.
Each treatment of fabrics will last 3 months or 30 washes.

VITAL PROTECTION Am3 - mosquito & insect repellent paint additive.
Vital Protection Am3 is a revolutionary paint additive that when mixed with any water based internal or external paint, provides real protection and repellency against mosquitoes and other biting insects.

Independent tests demonstrates Am3 effectively protects against mosquitoes, flies, ticks, and most other insects for up to 36 months, after which you can simply re-apply.
Directions: add a 20ml sachet of Am3 to every 5 litres of water based paint, or 4 sachet to every 20 litres of water based paint, mix well and apply as per normal paint instructions.

Am3 can be used with both interior and exterior water based paint ensuring consumers will be able to benefit from effective insect protection within their homes as well as outside.

Healthier,convenient and more cost effective than raids and insecticides.

Cost only N1,100 per 20ml sachet,for 3 months full protection.
Save money,live healthy.

VITAL PROTECTION...Protects your home.

Distributors buying up to 1 carton of 50 sachets,we sell for
Osapa,Lekki-Lagos.

The product is so good,blogs are talking about it.
http://www.distributeinc..co.uk/2014/08/vital-protection-mosquito-and-insect.html?m=1

Re: I Just Tried This Product And Want To Share-vital PROTECTION Mosquitoes Repeller by sherrylo: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
called you num but the lady that picked said its a wrong num.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Excuse For Not Making It In Life (photo ) / EBOLA: This Is What US Gave To Nigeria To Contain Spread Of The Virus / Why Do We Tend To Fart Immediately After Urinating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.