Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Possible Nightmarish Situations And Solutions If Possible - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Possible Nightmarish Situations And Solutions If Possible (664 Views)

Photo:how You Eat Apples In A Three Different Situations. / 10 Situations You Don't Want To Find Yourself In On A Public Transport. / What's The Way Forward For Nigeria Bad Economy Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Nightmarish Situations And Solutions If Possible by ayando(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello

This is Friday and I know the weekend starts for some people. Anyway there are some dicey situations i had found myself in the past and I had had to choose between the best of the worst of them. This is life and tough situations make us stronger.
Now the point of this thread is to list the possible nightmarish situations one could be and pray never to be;if possible , what is/are the way out.
I shall list mine and what i feel I will do in such a situation. Let's go there.............

(1) Going home after the close of work around 6:00 pm and your car develops some mechanical faults at the middle of Third Mainland bridge. This is not a good development to find yourself after an hard day@ work. What will you do?
*******************************************************************************************
For me, I will just park, inform the HR department of my late arrival to work the following day and either beg for a lift grin or get a taxi if any undecided

(2) Sending an official mail especially a quote to the wrong recipient or an invoice of an item which hasn't been processed in-house to your client. Nothing discredits the credibility of a company than an erroneous dissemination of classified documents to a third party. I pray this doesn't happen because there is not doubt of the possible outcome. What will you do if this happens?
***************************************************************************************
Honestly I dont know o

(3) A lady who had aborted five times for a man because she wanted to keep him or because he threatened to leave if she kept the baby only for the man to leave and married another woman. Nothing traumatizes a lady as much as this than R. What advice will you give someone in this situation
As hard as it seems, the only possible next of action is to ask God for forgiveness and forgive herself too

(4) Being in love with a lady introduced to you by your cousin('younger bro'), only for him to start envying you and wanting to have her back because he thought the lady could never love you. He feels he is too handsome and richer than you, and knowing your limitation, the lady cant just fall for you. Now he is your nightmare. Confusing and poisoning the lady's mind towards you. I know someone personally in this shit now. what will you do if this happens to you
For me, I will just let go and know how i relate with my cousin henceforth

Now, let have yours. Let's know if you have had a nasty situation like this and what you did;what, in your own opinion could be a nightmarish situation to be. This will be fun as well as be a platform for anybody out there who may be going through a similar situation to learn and avoid these pitfalls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Possible Nightmarish Situations And Solutions If Possible by Leondrox: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
I am ROFL.

Weeks ago, I asked my relative to help me get that gorgeous chick in her class.
He returned to report the chick snubbed him.

I investigated the report via his pal and discovered my bro wouldn't connect me to this gorgeous woman for fear she'll fall for me, he couldn't risk losing yet another beauty.

I let him have her, since he was broken-hearted.
grin
Re: Possible Nightmarish Situations And Solutions If Possible by ayando(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Leondrox: I am ROFL.

Weeks ago, I asked my relative to help me get that gorgeous chick in her class.
He returned to report the chick snubbed him.

I investigated the report via his pal and discovered my bro wouldn't connect me to this gorgeous woman for fear she'll fall for me, he couldn't risk losing yet another beauty.

I let him have her, since he was broken-hearted.
grin
Interesting! grin some guys and greediness.

(1) (Reply)

Un Answered Question About Bokoharam / By Opinion, Who Do You Think Is A Poor Or A Rich Man? / What You May Not Know About Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.