Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What's The Way Forward For Nigeria Bad Economy Situations? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Way Forward For Nigeria Bad Economy Situations? (1365 Views)

"Nigeria's Biggest Problem Is Not Bad Economy But Disunity" - Ben Murray Bruce / The Way Forward / Is Violence A Way Forward For Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Way Forward For Nigeria Bad Economy Situations? by ibgreat(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
It's pertinent for us to start using a medium like Niraland to contribute our quota and possibly recommend an idea for the people at the helm of affairs. However, it apparent that most of our leaders cannot think probably due to their busy scheduled or in ability to think deep.

Subsequently and going by the subject topic, from my point of view, I believe there are two areas if not refrain from them will make our dear country a better place for us to leave. Which includes:

1. Rebuilding of all the refineries in the country
2. In-corporated Power and Energy Plants that will uninterrupted electricity

I vehemently believe that if these two areas are deeply and genuinely look into other sectors of the economy will correct itself without much ado. In secured society will changed to secured one, unemployed will become employed, importation will be reduced to minimum while export will be encouraged, low standard of living will restore to high standard of living, collapsed manufacture companies will wake up from there slumps, a lot of decays will turn to fertile.

(1) (Reply)

QUIDDITCHING: The Newest Crazy Meme Like Planking / Mind Blown Facts From Around The World. / Reality Of The Year, Our Deceased Loved Ones Are Still There In Our Homes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.