Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students (1957 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure / Federal College Of Agriculture, Ibadan Students Protest Colleague's Accident / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students by tunnex190: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
I beg no other polytes. This thread is strictly for The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students. Let's update each other about what's is going on on the campus. You can reach me on 08077086760, 07033969145.
Re: Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students by tunnex190: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2009
This place is dry mehn! Polytes are scarce here o
Re: Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students by boy124: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2009
Greatest polytes,
The forum is full of polytes,i do not know what is wrong with them,they don't always reply to messages which is very bad.
Am also a polite,N.d 3,student of the department of statistics.we can get to know each other better.
Registration is presently going on for both freshers and stalites.Orientation week took place this week from the 2nd of february with the grand finale coming up on the 6th of february with an night bash with the koni-koni love master, clever-jay and danny-young performimg.
Matriculation is on the 9th and 14th february 2009.You can reach me on 07033163275
ONE LOVE--------------GREATEST POLYTES
Re: Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students by zeeno(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2009
Pls guy can you tell me, how to check if my sister is admitted to poly ibadan. Becos i'l have tried to check it and is requesting for examination No. And if i put her jamb No. It wil write wrong pin. Pls i need the complete way on how i wil check it for her. Thanks in advance, this is my no 08037328047 or azeeno4love@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students by boy124: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hello,
This is just what you would do.When u get to the site polyibadan.edu.ng,u would see online payments.click on acceptance,then insert your pce registration number.that is, that starts with a number and ends with alphabets.
just do that,if it shows clearance number not found,meaning the person is not admitted.
Do just that,until then keep on praying.
you can call me on 07033163275.
Take care
Re: Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students by zeeno(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2009
Thanks 4 ur reply when i put her Exam no it shows wrong/Invalid clearance number-Type #7, Aoes that mean she is not yet admited
Re: Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students by tunnex190: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2009
Guy! You don't need to stress urself. You can send me your sister's info includin reg. no and d scratch card you bought to check admission status in d school.
Re: Strictly For The Polytechnic, Ibadan Students by muzarino: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello all, please when will Polytechnic Ibadan H.N.D form come out??

(1) (Reply)

Women Make Better Teachers Than Men. / 2010/2011 Acceptance Of Admission/clearance Process For Anambra State University / Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.