Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Mount An LED TV On The Wall? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Does It Cost To Mount An LED TV On The Wall? (1448 Views)

Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free / Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops / To Watch TV on a PC. Any Ideas How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Mount An LED TV On The Wall? by eddycross(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
My friend got a 40 Inch Tv and wants to mount it on his wall. He asked for my advice and since I don't have a clue, I'm asking you guys.

Responses will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Mount An LED TV On The Wall? by luvlyoracle(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
eddycross: My friend got a 40 Inch Tv and wants to mount it on his wall. He asked for my advice and since I don't have a clue, I'm asking you guys.

Responses will be appreciated. Thanks
Just the wall mount which I bought for 2k here in Enugu...I believe with the manual,you would be able to do the rest.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Mount An LED TV On The Wall? by uboma(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
I mounted my 32 inches Samsung LED TV myself. Read through the manual of the wall mount very well. And if you still cant, get someone to do it. It shouldnt cost more than 3k though iy depends on your area and bargaining power.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Mount An LED TV On The Wall? by eddycross(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2014
THanks guys. already passed across the msg. Im interested cos i will soon get one too.

thnx
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Mount An LED TV On The Wall? by persius555(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2014
the rifht drilling tools, it could be done in an hour, for help call 08166894416

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Sure Online Business To Do With Your Computer / Help On Drivers For My Windows 8.1 Hp Compaq 6910p / My External Hard Disc Not Seen By My Computer When Connected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.