Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

RESOLVED!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RESOLVED!!!!!! (2890 Views)

resolved / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / CASE RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
UPDATE!!!!!!!

The phones which they said was not in Nigeria until two weeks time, magically became available. They are distributing it to every Social Media influencer who participated in the campaign. Mine was delivered yesterday. They have also agreed to pay us because of how viral this went on Twitter.
The head of their marketing department, Gab has been on top of this and is working seriously to ensure we get our dues.
I hope Nigerian brands learn from this. Do not attempt to play a fast one on people. Its not cool. Social media can either make or mar you.
Social media influencers should also learn to stand up for their right else they'll keep using us to accrue millions while we struggle for crumbs.

Dear mods, kindly take down this post. I know you've itching to do so ever since!

Seun

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Eyaaa sad sorry my dear.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Konga.com is very active on twitter take dat as advantage and blast dem over there u would get a quick response and u wud b compensated asap
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by ritalori2(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
am sure if it were the United States with a good lawyer you might get a handsome compensation for the discomfort they put you through! pele!
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Dymondgurl(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Get urself lawyered up. I believe we have lawyers who specialize in briefs like urs.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Lovetinz(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
They never specified how much and when they will pay you.
I am not a lawyer but I don't think you have a case.
You were careless.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by elmoduddah: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
ritalori2: am sure if it were the United States with a good lawyer you might get a handsome compensation for the discomfort they put you through! pele!

Its just so disappointing coming from a big brand like Konga. Even if the mods don't put this on front page, I'll keep posting it in every online medium available
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Konga.com is very active on twitter take dat as advantage and blast dem over there u would get a quick response and u wud b compensated asap

You are right.

If you have any issues with any "BIG" company go on twitter and blast them trust me less than 3mins you get a reply. Cause must companies want to have branches outside naija so they won't want you spoiling their market before they arrived.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 3:19am On Sep 06, 2014
Lovetinz: They never specified how much and when they will pay you.
I am not a lawyer but I don't think you have a case.
You were careless.

I was careless because i trusted Konga and Infinix Mobile. Its just so sad that they turned out to be shady.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Dymondgurl: Get urself lawyered up. I believe we have lawyers who specialize in briefs like urs.

lawyer ko lawyer ni.... Did op signed any document concerning d arrangement??... E get as she go take do wahala reach dem go charge for defamation of character and constituting public nuisance.. Just go twitter dey mention them, d whole world go dey c am, but no make the matter enter court cos u no get the signed doc of contract binding una

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:09am On Sep 06, 2014
MsSteph:

You are right.

If you have any issues with any "BIG" company go on twitter and blast them trust me less than 3mins you get a reply. Cause must companies want to have branches outside naija so they won't want you spoiling their market before they arrived.

i just hope she heed my advice and do it constructively?... Op shey u sign any doc? Cos accordiong to section in d constitution which emphasis on LEGAL BINDING btw the principal(konga.com) n d agent(U)
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 5:32am On Sep 06, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

i just hope she heed my advice and do it constructively?... Op shey u sign any doc? Cos accordiong to section in d constitution which emphasis on LEGAL BINDING btw the principal(konga.com) n d agent(U)

I didn't sign any agreement same way you don't sign agreement when you purchase products online. I don't intend to pursue it legally, since they are that hungry as to sly their way out of paying. I'll just ensure anyone i come across know how shady they are when it comes to paying for services. I should have backed out when some other publicists did if i was aware angry
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:34am On Sep 06, 2014
mitchyy:

I didn't sign any agreement same way you don't sign agreement when you purchase products online. I don't intend to pursue it legally, since they are that hungry as to sly their way out of paying. I'll just ensure anyone i come across know how shady they are when it comes to paying for services. I should have backed out when some other publicists did if i was aware angry

thank God u wanna end it. But u don't want to c a thread of anoda MUMU ba. Go onto twitter and do d needful.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

thank God u wanna end it. But u don't want to c a thread of anoda MUMU ba. Go onto twitter and do d needful.

Definitely. I was waiting for Saturday when everyone will be online to see what these so-called big players in the industry can stoop so low to do. Anyone who falls foolishly like i did henceforth, has himself to blame.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:58am On Sep 06, 2014
mitchyy:

Definitely. I was waiting for Saturday when everyone will be online to see what these so-called big players in the industry can stoop so low to do. Anyone who falls foolishly like i did henceforth, has himself to blame.

lets pray it got move fp on nl... MOD do d needful biko
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2014
So, you get the 'first look and a chance to play' [/b]with an incredible piece of Smartphone technology, [b]AND there is another surprise in store - but we will keep that one for Friday….

you will be rewarded with financial incentives amid other gratuities

'they didn't say anything about payment. What they wanted to compensate us with was the phone which is just N20k. Of which the free ones they wanted to even give us have not been sent to Nigeria. But in two weeks, we'll be contacted.'
I said they are not paying for the massive successful publicity we did, which led to the phones being sold out same day it was released online? Gosh! I was too pissed to even argue because i had contacted someone else who was mailed and she said she pulled out of the campaign immediately because she noticed they were being shady and unprofessional.
But blatanly stating i won't be paid, when i know how much efforts and time i spent to ensure your goals are met, that is the height.

@OP, I feel ur pain as I was once ffucked up the arsee by a telecoms company who have a liking for the color red. Continue with your smear campaign untill u provoke a response.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by elmoduddah: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

@OP, I feel ur pain as I was once ffucked up the arsee by a telecoms company who have a liking for the color red. Continue with your smear campaign untill u provoke a response.

Yes, continue. Some Nigerian brands are just full of crap. Mods, fp abeg. Let's see what Konga has to say
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by mitchyy(f): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

No wonder this country is far down on the development ladder. Because of shady, poo, stingy brands like Konga and Infinix Mobile.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by ejirop: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
I also promoted the brand tirelessly and at the end of the promo,konga went blank. Konga can be sued actually,its an oral contract,there was offer,acceptance and consideration. I personally will prefer to wind up their aSses as they prefer to dupe people

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by elmoduddah: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
What are the mods waiting for to take this to the front page? Do they support dubious brands? Don't they want Naija to be better?
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
ejirop: I also promoted the brand tirelessly and at the end of the promo,konga went blank. Konga can be sued actually,its an oral contract,there was offer,acceptance and consideration. I personally will prefer to wind up their aSses as they prefer to dupe people

the issue is was it written and signed??
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by naijarates(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
My Dear weep no more. We saw this coming, that is why we created this site to enable Nigerians rate Brands,Products and People. These brands will not feel accountable because they posess the media. But all that is changing now.

SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM

(1) Click the link on my signature,
(2)When you get there click on rate brands.
(3) keep moving forward till you find konga and infinix logos .
(4) Click on the logo to get to the rating page
(5) Score them based on your experience

This way people will see how they are rated from the report. They will also use the info if and when they get it to improve on their services. Also Like the page on fb and share the site with friends and family. Together we can get TOP brands in Nigeria to sit up .
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by ejirop: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
It must not be written and signed,oral contracts are also enforceable,this is a simple contract as well.it wasn't written but I have emails where I was offered and I accepted.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by naijarates(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Not on this site Dear, its not theirs .
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by 573V31D(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pathetic...
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Tallblackdude00: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Konga staff have very terrible attitude! My experience with them is similar to yours. They advertised a design competition to hire a graphics designer on their facebook page and they promised to get back to us. After putting in a lot of hours to design the brief & sending it to them in good time, they never got back to us about it. They just went mute like we don't matter to them. Such a terrible way to do business. Pack of thieves and liars.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Tallblackdude00: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cheats and liars!!! I'd advise you sue and put a end to this shitty mind games
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
ejirop: It must not be written and signed,oral contracts are also enforceable,this is a simple contract as well.it wasn't written but I have emails where I was offered and I accepted.

then u av an evidence an EMAIL, the constitution do not recognise oral agreement or anytin dat is not substantially legal binding take it to the bank.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Tallblackdude00: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Is there an agency that mediates consumer rights and such things in Nigeria?
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by Wittylens(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
I feel your pain.. But I'm not really suprised.

Infinix Is SHIT! , Same with tecno. They think nigerians are stupid and we can't do anything.
Re: RESOLVED!!!!!! by lalaboi(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
This is very Dodgy from Konga. . . They are a big brand and paying for promo should not be an issue.

OP, i hope you get something after this.

The phone isnt bad though for the price

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bed Sheet Sparking Light / See Hot Photos Of This 50year Old Woman That Looks 18-truenaijayarn. / Mark Zuckerbug Warns Against The Trending Dead Pose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.