Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter (37297 Views)

Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by lalasticlala(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chiege was the reigning star actress in Nollywood few years back before the likes of Mercy Johnson and Tonto came on board. She was grabbing lead roles from producers as her beauty and acting prowess stood her out. She took a break from acting and is back now.
The two films that made Chiege Alisigwe a household name were her first and 2nd films, Oganigwe and My Love, where she acted alongside Ramsey Nuoah.

Chiege years ago got married to a top police officer and the marriage barely lasted for 3 months. But she took in within the 3 months her marriage lasted and the product of that union is the beautiful girl in the pics below.
Chiege has remarried and now has a son.

Pics from her Facebook Page.

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by lalasticlala(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chiege's son

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by lalasticlala(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
chiege in Sacred Tradition

Chiege & Ramsey in My Love, her 2nd movie

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by kenny1795(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
I have a huge crush on this lady

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by LaurelP(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why is she looking so old in d first pic?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by thandii1: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
I knew her first in the movie 'my love' and I remember I was so fond of that movie, watched it anytime I was bored then. Such a pretty and gorgeous lady. Beautiful kids too.
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Airforce1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
ok seen
But still We don't know her here in United States
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by priscaoge(f): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oh Beautiful children. Wow her son's hair is so cute.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by priscaoge(f): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1: ok seen
United States of Ajegunle right?gringrin...I understand!

When next I see U in Festac eeeehhundecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by silverdam(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chai! so you are still alive. Well I guess you mean United States of Oku Olobo. When will you grow up? This is 2014... Continue!
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by priscaoge(f): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014

Chiege years ago got married to a top police officer and the marriage barely lasted for 3 months. But she took in within the 3 months her marriage lasted and the product of that union is the beautiful girl in the pics below
Chiege has remarried and now has a son.
The Policeman must be a 'Sharp Shootergringrin

Am happy 4 her ooo, this her son is so cute. The girl also resemble her Mum!
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Suzie0(f): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Omg! Should i say its her make-up or what... She kinda looks old in the first pic. Cute kids anyway
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Suzie0(f): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Omg! Should i say its her make-up or what... Cause she kinda looks old in the first pic. Cute kids anyway[quote author=Suzie0]
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nigerian women and bleaching...I used to like this lady till I saw her in Trans-Ekulu. Nna, her face is like gravel. She is also very local--not sophisticated-- she dey force (local)swag
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Airforce1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
silverdam: Chai! so you are still alive. Well I guess you mean United States of Oku Olobo. When will you grow up? This is 2014... Continue!

aren't u happy to see me? grin
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Airforce1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
silverdam: Chai! so you are still alive. Well I guess you mean United States of Oku Olobo. When will you grow up? This is 2014... Continue!

Aren't u happy to see me? grin
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by freshness2020: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Beauty, just like the morning dew fades away!
She is now so old, I just remember how men were craving just to say hi to her, but today τ̲̅ђe story is gradually becoming different !
Hmmmm.. Soldier go, soldier come..Barrack remains τ̲̅ђe same!
For those doing shakara with their beauty, thinking beauty is as permanent as Olumo rock. I sorry for ♈όϋ !
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by silverdam(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1:

Aren't u happy to see me? grin
For your mind...
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by soulglo: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Cannot believe she started bleaching her beautiful skin. She's never going to get that smoothness back even if she stops bleaching now. It has already aged her significantly and she now has spots all over face. Bye to smooth creamy skin. Utter foolishness
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
My love,the best Nigerian movie ever!
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by zionwest(m): 12:19am On Sep 06, 2014
She's still young and classy...I saw her on wednesday at the mall
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Jerrick(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2014
zionwest: She's still young and classy...I saw her on wednesday at the mall
*coughs* undecided
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Jennydoris(f): 1:28am On Sep 06, 2014

So you know everybody in your dream of united states?
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by enoqueen: 2:03am On Sep 06, 2014
are u sure tuface is not the father of the girl. the resemblance.
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by ShugaAnnie: 2:24am On Sep 06, 2014
The boy resemble____
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by classicuju: 2:42am On Sep 06, 2014
So, she follows kids to wear that rubbish called leggings. The kids ar cute
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by 2romantic: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chiege was a super star then. featuring in lead roles then and waz very beautiful. what happened to her face? beauty fades indeed and one can only reign 4 a moment afta one gvs odas chance. liz, regina, chiege, genevieve, hav had to reign at one time or d oda, bt today they r nt reigning again. its nw mercy johnson and most recently, queen nwokoye
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Janeify(f): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wow...have forgotten about this woman.time flies,loved her movies.
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why u looking green
Janeify: Wow...have forgotten about this woman.time flies,loved her movies.
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Janeify(f): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: Why u looking green
what a question grin .the sky was green when i took the picture grin
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by icebebe(f): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
zionwest: She's still young and classy...I saw her on wednesday at the mall
*winks*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / CeeC Shares New Sultry Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.