Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! (888 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by febbynwa2(f): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
There was a young girl..a very beautiful young girl who became born again and didn't put on make-ups, jewelries, powder, perfume, hair attachments. She dressed modestly and simple but....kept bad friends.

One day, as she was in a big market to buy some things, she met her bad friends who jeered and taunted at her saying,'you look very beaitiful but dress like old mama! Old mama o!'

As a result of that, she went and bought make-ups, jewelries, hair attachments,perfume, powder and even trousers to put on and later went home.

While she was at home, she sat on a stool in front of a wall mirror and started putting on little make-up, little powder, even little spray of perfume, put on small earrings and necklace and even put on tight trousers and was admiring herself.( Ezekiel 16:47). Soon after, she went to bed with them on her body and before she even slept, SHE DIED!!

she was seen in Hell crying in torment,"ooohhhhhhh! Oooohhhhh! My body! My body! In flames! Aaahhhhhh! Why am I here? What is happening to me?! Where am I?! My body! Nooooo! Nooooo! God, where are you?!! Pleeeeeaaasssseee! Have mercy on me!! My body! Flames! Fire! Demons! Noooo! Have mercy! Have mercy!!

The demons were laughing, beating, hitting, dragging her around telling her,' you forsook God and put on our properties! Hehehehehehe! Now this is your home! Worship Satan!

She cried for mercy but mercy sound strange in their ears...what they enjoyed most is to hear the crying, wailing, weeping, sobbing,gnashing of teeth and screaming of the lost in Hell. They feed on these things and gave them strength to torment the more.

Then she remembered how she died and she cried the more but the demons tormented her the more. EVEN NOW SHE IS STILL CRYING. She started cursing the day she listened to her bad friends. EVEN NOW SHE IS STILL CURSING THAT DAY.

She was full of bitterness and anger but it was too late for her to repent.
In Hell, no repentance ...no forgiveness...no mercy but cursing and blampheming.

She even blamsphemed against God but it was evil forces making her to do that and she could not stop. She would sometimes ask for mercy even to God and sometimes blamsphemed against Him.

Her beauty gone! Worms ate her flesh and fire burnt her badly and disfigured her and she smelt to heavens!

Brethren, since our old man has been crucified with Christ and our new man is risen with Christ, there is no need to be identified with the world-no bad friends even on any social nets but never block them but unfriend them if they refuse to be converted, no worldly sinful lifestyle, no worldly dressing, no worldly associations for it is written,'WHOEVER(everyone) IS FRIENDLY WITH THE WORLD IS AN ENEMY OF GOD'

God is no respecter of any persons, once you go back to sins, all your good works will be forsaken!! For it is written,' when the righteous sinned, He or she shall die in his or her inquities unless he or she repents and forsakes his or her wicked ways.
(Ezekiel 18:4;3:7-21;18:20-32;12:25)

1 Like

Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by Yooguyz: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2014
^^^^ if it was makeup that took her to hell, that the europeans who brought christianity to us, would be Roasting in hell by now.
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by mployer(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Are you serious or just joking around cheesy

I need to know before posting a reply
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by emmyskies(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Take it or leave it, believe it or not
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
yes u r right@emmyskies

1 Like

Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lies from heaven.
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2014
If this was was the gospel that got me a Jesusian,I would have been an anti-Jesus ever since.

I can't believe Christianity and insanity now work hand in hand. Very soon the fictional hell-fire(em-pire) would be air conditioned.

One question for the OP
Does your bible teach you that the devil/satan and his demons are in charge of hellfire ? Tormenting people there ?
If it does,then where is that written in your bible ?

(This christian insanity is becoming too much.)
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by febbynwa2(f): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2014
I am not looking for unbelievers but believers
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by Richy4(m): 1:22am On Oct 26, 2014
I have never seen or heard such a lovely lies in my life jizzz.

you can simply win an award for this.

the last time i checked Esther in the bible was a believer, she saved the people of God right?

do you know what it takes to apply only perfume and make up for 6 months, if she was looking shabby will she have done that?
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by CANTICLES: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2014
TheIndustrialist:
If this was was the gospel that got me a Jesusian,I would have been an anti-Jesus ever since.

I can't believe Christianity and insanity now work hand in hand. Very soon the fictional hell-fire(em-pire) would be air conditioned.

One question for the OP
Does your bible teach you that the devil/satan and his demons are in charge of hellfire ? Tormenting people there ?
If it does,then where is that written in your bible ?

(This christian insanity is becoming too much.)
.... U got brain bro , i hate religion for dis reason , religion will tell me , i can roast my child and still be called a "loving father" !God! What a crock insanity ! i dont know where they got dis fiction of afterlife from ! @ His death, Did Adam cease to exist OR He lives on ?? .... Remember that God didnt allow him to eat from the tree of life( Gen 3: 22-24) ! Thus he culd'nt live forever, therefore cease to exist at death !!! Food for thinking christians
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2014
YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2014
YOU MUST BE A STAND UP COMEDIAN OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christian Still Suffer? / A Story About Bill Gates Worker(learn 4rm It) / Your Passing Phase To A Higher Grace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.