Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... (883 Views)

Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? / Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ / Hell Fire Doctrine Is Not Inspired By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by Venerable612(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Come to think of it... Nigeria is one of d Most religious Country in the World (if nt d most)... And yet we are 4th in global ranking for Corruption.

Why z it so?...

Its because we av a bunch of Religious gatherings ... With Veri Few Spiritual People!

We act as if God wanted religion in d First place.... I tell U... Religion z jst a means to an end!

We even talk as if God wants us to av a Bible in the First place... Or he'd prefer we tie scaffs and put on nyc apparel 2wice or ones a week as oposed Living the Word.

God dosnt lyk us caryin Bible up and down. David said.... "thy word have i hid in my heart dat i may not in against U".

Indeed... As James 1 vs 26-27 says..."do you tink any of u are religious.... What God the Father considers to be pure and genuine religion is this: to take care of orphans and widows in their suffering and to keep oneself from being corrupted by the world"(paraphrased).

Crux: quit preachin religion and denominations!... arguin abt wich religious doctrines and practises is the best z a waste of tym and purpose...

The World earnestly waits for the manifestation of sons(no mata ur denomination) of God. And as many as r led by the Spirit are the sons of God.

No religious practise or doctrine wil take u to heaven!...

Shikena

2 Likes

Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
God the author of the bible stated that why the bible is given is to teach doctrine. Read 2Timothy 3vs16. The doctrine been taught by any Christian faith or Christian religion must be consistent and logical with the rest of the bible. Because what you are taught or you as a Christian teach someone can kill you and the one you teach or your are taught to believe. 1Timothy 4vs16.
From instance, when you ask the question, Who Is God, most answers are God, its like if you ask an adult of say 50years old, Who is your father, he come to answer My father. Is that answer correct?, if one has accurate knowledge to this question or fail to have it, will he or she be saved or damned? answer lies in Hosea 4vs6, 1Timothy 2vs 4. But the bible clearly provide the identity of God, so as to offer an accurate response and answer, Who Is God?
http://jw.org click bible questions answered
Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by plaetton: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Which version of the bible did god author?
And why are christotards divided into more than 10,000 sects and definition of god's self- authored book?
Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by sonmvayina(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
plaetton:
And why are christotards divided into more than 10,000 sects and definition of god's self- authored book?

there was times when gods and men lived side by side, they dictated these things to men to write down, a large volumes than the bible is trying to claim..men just picked and choose the one they would not have trouble teaching, those writings where inspired by different gods who had different agendas...
Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by Macelliot(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
plaetton:
I knew that u would still comment!
Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by Macelliot(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Op, it's a Results from the nature of sin.
Religion Vs. Nature.
Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by plaetton: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
sonmvayina:

there was times when gods and men lived side by side, they dictated these things to men to write down, a large volumes than the bible is trying to claim..men just picked and choose the one they would not have trouble teaching, those writings where inspired by different gods who had different agendas...
There you go. There is difference between god-dictated and god-inspired.

Whole Soyinka's literary works can also be said to be god-inspired, except that in his case, it would be Yoruba gods that inspired him.

If you really want to read a god-dictated book not tainted by any ecclesiastical bias, the please read " The Last Book Of Enki" translated by the late renowned linguist Dr. Zacharia Sitchen.
Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by sonmvayina(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
plaetton:

There you go. There is difference between god-dictated and god-inspired.

Whole Soyinka's literary works can also be said to be god-inspired, except that in his case, it would be Yoruba gods that inspired him.

If you really want to read a god-dictated book not tainted by any ecclesiastical bias, the please read " The Last Book Of Enki" translated by the late renowned linguist Dr. Zacharia Sitchen.

that is exactely where i got my info from..maybe it might just be a wrong use of word on my part.
Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by Venerable612(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
indigene:
God the author of the bible stated that why the bible is given is to teach doctrine. Read 2Timothy 3vs16. The doctrine been taught by any Christian faith or Christian religion must be consistent and logical with the rest of the bible. Because what you are taught or you as a Christian teach someone can kill you and the one you teach or your are taught to believe. 1Timothy 4vs16.
From instance, when you ask the question, Who Is God, most answers are God, its like if you ask an adult of say 50years old, Who is your father, he come to answer My father. Is that answer correct?, if one has accurate knowledge to this question or fail to have it, will he or she be saved or damned? answer lies in Hosea 4vs6, 1Timothy 2vs 4. But the bible clearly provide the identity of God, so as to offer an accurate response and answer, Who Is God?
http://jw.org click bible questions answered

hmm... Wich church preaches d doctrine of God?
Re: RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... by Venerable612(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
plaetton:

bro.. As much as u r on point concernin proliferation of churches... God's desire is for all churches.. No mata deir difrences to com to a UNITY of FAITH!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Dogs Barks At Mid-night?? / BRAIN Teaser.!!!!!!!!!!....who Actually Kllled Jesus? / The True Meaning Of LENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.