Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tunisia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tunisia Visa (813 Views)

From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal / Travelling to Tunisia and Obtaining Visa and other Matters / Need Tunisia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia Visa by juniorjigga: 4:49am On Sep 06, 2014
I am a Ghanaian, I would like to know if i could get a visa on arrival in tunisia? We do not have embassy in our country and due to the present ebola state we are not allowed to travel to neighbouring countries. Have anyone been to tunisia and got a visa on arrival? with a Nigerian passport or Ghanaian Passport?

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Home. 'overhyped? / Best Flight Booking Engine Providers In India / Teenager Arrested In The Tyre Compartment Of A Plane At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.