Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Wizkid To Quit E.M.E - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wizkid To Quit E.M.E (501 Views)

HELP!!! He Wants To Quit His Job / When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / I Want To Quit My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Quit E.M.E by Endougs(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Saying goodbye is one of the hardest thing to do in life but we all have got to move on someday, and forWizkid, the time to say goodbye is quite imminent.
In a recent interview on ‘’ The Truth’’ withOlisa Adibua, Starboy Wizzy disclosed that he’s pretty much ready to drop the baton as a member of the EME recording label. He said; “This is pretty much my last album with E.M.E”.
When asked why he is leaving the E.M.E label, he had this to say; “I’ve been with E.M.E for 5years, so I don’t know what soon is, because when we started the whole Empire entertainment thing, it was to build an empire so everyone could grow, Skales is doing his thing, Banky is doing his thing too, we got Shaydee and Niyola, I got Starboy going on, so everyone is just trying to expand and grow at the end of the day”.
Speaking on his relationship with the label that groomed and launched him into stardom, he said “We are still family, we would still continue doing business together, Banky, Tunde and Segun Demuren are all like my big brothers, it’s a family thing, so we’ll definitely keep doing business”.
We all would recall that Wizkid tried leaving the label in 2012 but opted to stay back after huge media and legal drama but he seems to have made up his mind this time.
Whatever the case may be, we certainly wish him all the best…

http://endougs..com/2014/09/wizkid-to-quit-eme.html
Re: Wizkid To Quit E.M.E by scarr: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2014
eya too bad

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Writing Skill / Civil And Mechanical Engineering. / Who Do You Think Should Earn More Between Skilled Nd Unskilled Labourers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.