Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,418 members, 7,826,615 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (42038 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by oyeakd(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
More Pictures Here

Enjoy these holiday pictures from Nadia Buari who just signed up on Instagram (IAmNadiaBuari) and is currently in Los Angeles, USA with her younger brother – Majeed Buari.

The stunning actress who recently lost 10KG over a period of 6 months - thanks to jogging every day, Yoga and daily exercises with a healthy diet, told a fan on twitter

Mind u, I wasn’t fat, only a bit chubby, so losing it was hard & easy. Hard because I’m a real food lover and Easy because I didn’t have to lose much

She’s really looking uber-fit and Nollywood/Ghollywood/Hollywood ready.

More Pictures Here

2 Likes

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by tpia5: 2:11am On Oct 08, 2012
any single, non-controversial man in the picture?

overseas, she's one of many in a nation of mixed people.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 08, 2012
nice nice nice!!!
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Where are the paparazzi's? it's a huge shame though that NOllywood actors are not as popular as they should be when they travel out of Africa.

She still needs a stylist though.

2 Likes

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by phrankar(f): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Not looking fine jor.....her dress combo is nt collected undecidedNot looking fine jor.....her dress combo is nt collected

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by KINGwax(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Okay, maybe ds s jes me, will some fucck pls explain who da ds bitche is?
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Nice one,she's pretty,how I wish that am the lucky man in her life.. She's my dream girl.."BUari,I LOVE YOU"*shouting*
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by hollypagan: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Cute
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Sijo01(f): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2012
So?...... Will this change the fact that its Monday morning already?...... NEXT...,

5 Likes

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by martyns303(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2012
KINGwax: Okay, maybe ds s jes me, will some fucck pls explain who da ds bitche is?
some short chubby chick, heard she played a role as beyonce in a N200K low budget movie. beside that i think she's a regular bro. smashable if u ask me tho.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by MrHim(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2012
Nadia who? More like a mixed breed marionette... tongue
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by BluePinkee(f): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2012
She's quite cute buh her hair stylist is obviously high on something. Her dress sense is :-|
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by ektbear: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2012
Jogging is one of the most boring things on the face of the earth. But I guess the results have been worth it for her.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by elari(m): 5:58am On Oct 08, 2012
NO am nt impressed.
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: Nice one,she's pretty,how I wish that am the lucky man in her life.. She's my dream girl.."BUari,I LOVE YOU"*shouting*

undecided
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Is she African?

Plus,where were those pics taken? undecided
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by ektbear: 6:03am On Oct 08, 2012
tpia@:
any single, non-controversial man in the picture?

overseas, she's one of many in a nation of mixed people.

Legit1: Is she African?

Plus,where were those pics taken? undecided

Yellow paw paw's burden grin grin grin
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by DonaldGenes(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2012
She looks so fine but seems a lil bit surprised not even a single fan noticed her or Ghanaian actress aren't that popular?
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by elari(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2012
elari: NO am nt impressed.
. . . 4 d sake of fotospeak, everything she wore looks cheap, xpecially the BIKE

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by tpia5: 6:17am On Oct 08, 2012
the hair isnt it at all.

hasnt she seen halle barry's photos?

she should also try a ponytail every now and then.

as for the clothes- they all look too new, like she expressly just bought them for the shoot.

kind of africa-ish, coming to america sort of thing.

she needs a lagos stylist.

and, in america, the celebrities wear lots of jeans- the ripped kind,the regular type, etc.

aside from all the above, well, i suppose she made an effort. At least she didnt strip herself n.aked in the name of photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by chucky234(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2012
What's with mods and the pics of these celeb wanna be,yesterday was Terry G today is Nadia Buari on a fvcking Monday morning.
Never knew Nadia got a disgusting dress sense,her stylist got to be fired if you ask me.
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by codernoni: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2012
I don't know again but I'm not attractd to stick girls . I prefer thick
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2012
She waz more sexy before, what's with the craze to be lepa?
From the pics above, it appears she didn't go for a photoshoot, her bro must have done the snapping... The camera quality is that of an iphone 4
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2012
I hope this will improve the exchange rate of the naira when I go to the Bureau the Change this morning.
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Ganys: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Why She Come Look Like a Trainee Prostytute at New York Na angrywinkwinkgringrin undecided

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by slashdot: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Nadia vacationing in the getto part of. LA? Its a shame!
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by 2fine2fast(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2012
shocked shocked is there no CEDILAND for them to post this S-crap undecided
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2012
oyeakd: Enjoy these holiday pictures from Nadia Buari who just signed up on Instagram (IAmNadiaBuari) and is currently in Los Angeles, USA with her younger brother – Majeed Buari.

The stunning actress who recently lost 10KG over a period of 6 months - thanks to jogging every day, Yoga and daily exercises with a healthy diet, told a fan on twitter

Mind u, I wasn’t fat, only a bit chubby, so losing it was hard & easy. Hard because I’m a real food lover and Easy because I didn’t have to lose much

She’s really looking uber-fit and Nollywood/Ghollywood/Hollywood ready.

SOURCE

I just hope these pics will help reduce the price of something in the something...
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by ajanaku2(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2012
I think D'banj's absolutely right about Nadia Buari's repugnance towards Garri!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Hiptv Presenter Nancy Isime Shares Hot Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.