Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Michael Jackson Learnt ‘MOONWALK’ Dance From His Nephew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Learnt ‘MOONWALK’ Dance From His Nephew (2136 Views)

I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose / Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Learnt ‘MOONWALK’ Dance From His Nephew by irokos: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
The late pop superstar thrilled the world on ‘The Motown 25 Yesterday, Today, Forever’ TV special in 1983 when he unveiled the dance floor gliding move to the world during his now iconic performance of Billie Jean.

Now 57-year old Michael Jackson‘s elder brother, Marlon, has revealed it was his young nephew who first showed the pop king the move and inspired him to go on and perfect it. In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, Marlon said: ‘My nephew was actually the one who showed Michael the Moonwalk. He was about 10 or 12 and he was over at our house.

Michael saw him do it and said, ‘What is that?’ After that, Jeffrey Daniel [of Shalamar] taught him it.’ Also recalling the performance in the joint interview, another Jackson sibling, Tito said: ‘Everyone was watching Michael, to see what he’d do.

see more here.. http://www./2014/09/michael-jackson-learnt-moonwalk-fance.html

http://www./2014/09/michael-jackson-learnt-moonwalk-fance.html

Re: Michael Jackson Learnt ‘MOONWALK’ Dance From His Nephew by Eddy2cute(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Op u be mumu, if him learn the dance from hym grandpapa nkor?
Re: Michael Jackson Learnt ‘MOONWALK’ Dance From His Nephew by hatux: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Biko! Let this guy rest in peace nah...

(1) (Reply)

Man Videod Is Girfriend Cheating With Another Man 18+ / Nigerian Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Looking Super Sexy In Shorts / Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.