Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend (2135 Views)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by IamDaniella: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
she has her eyes on rich guy with big cash. a source told TON that she probably has a serious "bottom power" and with that she was able to delete Tonto Dikeh from.... Read More at >> http://www.linjust.com/2015/01/meet-senators-daughter-who-snatched.html

Due to security reason I did not include her name. visit >> http://www.linjust.com/2015/01/meet-senators-daughter-who-snatched.html, to see her full name.

Re: Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by englishmart(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
op. Would you shut up? Instead of clicking that link, I would prefer to be in this man's condition

7 Likes

Re: Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by IamDaniella: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
@englishmart. what is wrong with you? If you don`t know what to comment .. I think you should go commenting on your mums soup.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by englishmart(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
IamDaniella:
@englishmart. what is wrong with you? If you don`t know what to comment .. I think you should go commenting on your mums soup.
shocked shocked shocked
jeeeees! I don die. Na me be this? gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by armadeo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
I should click a link to see the name of some senators daughter that snatched a man who's only claim to fame is being tonto dikes boyfriend.

Wetin be the man name sef?

1 Like

Re: Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by Swizdoe(m): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2015
IamDaniella:
shocked shocked shocked
The guy don spoil your markets right........
I'm sorry nairalanders are allergic to clicking links especially useless links like yours

1 Like

Re: Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by HzRF(m): 12:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Jesus can't believe I left my game to see this crap.. Mtcheeew

*return to game*

2 Likes

Re: Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend by fattybombom: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2015
IamDaniella:
shocked shocked shocked
Shut up and apologize to nairalanders for making us waste our mb on this trash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Vixen Kimberly Emore Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (photos) / Maheeda Goes Another Extreme Length(18+ Rated Pics) / Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.